Should I Use IPTV?

There are always complaints about various IPTV services that we review.

These are simply reviews and THEY ARE NOT recommendations.

If you use an unverified service, you are responsible, not us.

Tired of seeing these numerous complaints for services that we warn you about in our review. Yes, we do point out the legal ramifications of these services.

If this continues, we will cease all Unverified IPTV reviews.

Anyone looking at possibly using IPTV should read this post.

Thank you!

19 Likes

Well said this is my favorite post of all time love it

4 Likes

Thank you @TROYPOINT i also feel the same. Its like everyone comes to the insder to complain about these services to us which we arent responsible for. Please use with caution.

If you are inexperienced with iptv please do NOT try it without researching and using trials. Do no commit to anything unless you have done some research and read this post. Use real debrid and a app for movies and tv shows before hand.

6 Likes

Exactly. @TROYPOINT @TP-Dracoo This is all on the individual customer. Due your own diligence.

7 Likes

Excellent and informative article that leads to good decision making. :+1:

3 Likes

If people are blaming Troy point for the bad service they’ve received from an IPTV service or app such as a VPN, they’re in the wrong. I do believe the complaints about IPTV Services is very valuable to other members,. But these complaints should be not directed or against Troy point they should be only directed against the service they received. If there’s a problem with a service at Troy point does have such as the rapid app installer, then they should relay that to Troy point but in a professional manner.

7 Likes

Well said. Choosing an IPTV service requires research, caution, and a willingness to try different options on a monthly basis only until you find one you are happy with. Personally, I steer clear of services that have thousands of mostly foreign channels and stick to mostly US and Canada feeds. The more channels and sources a service offers, the more I find they tend to buffer or freeze.

9 Likes

wel well well… now you say this after I signed up for a year of troipoint iptv service :grimacing: :cry: :eyes: :female_detective: :grimacing:

4 Likes

I think you make an excellent point… Troypoint… For your service…

5 Likes

Sorry TxRon, but u cannot mention the names of IPTV services here! :sunglasses::rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I can understand the frustrations. People come to Troypoint Insider to learn about jailbreaking etc. They read the guides that allow them to download the APPs and addons. They get access to some great advice from experienced cord-cutters. The very fact they are looking for access to reliable IPTV providers is due to fact they are let down so frequently by the masses of “unverified” IPTV providers out there fleecing them at every opportunity. Almost all Movie and TV Apps that are in the guides have content that is unlicensed. So I get it when people may be confused and frustrated that sharing positive IPTV experiences are discouraged.

6 Likes

I love @TROYPOINT’s reviews on really everything he reviews, and these services are no different. It is terrific of him and his team to do this for us, but I do see a lot of people come on here and expect all the answers given to them without doing research to help learn about their specific situation. I love to help when I can, but these IPTV services are really to each his/her own. Trial and error, research, testing, it is all needed by each of us. Any questions after that, most here would be enthusiastic about helping put the cherry on top. I dont believe I have said anything in frustration to any of this, but if I have, that surely wasnt my intention and I apologize.

7 Likes

Please just ban the people talking crap. I been trying out ones reviewed if I don’t like it I try another. I don’t think it’s Troypoints fault at all. People quit complaining don’t screw this up for us who appreciate the reviews.

10 Likes

I would love a service that focuses on USA, UK and Canada.

3 Likes

Most providers will trim your bouquet of channels to your request. Just ask them.

3 Likes

You’re a patron. You can find what you’re looking for in the locked IPTV Services category.

6 Likes

Buy and Beware it’s not written in stone I Pay 3 month at a time …and if they go belly up it’s just to bad

6 Likes

Wouldn’t you think that your personal experiences, pro or con, involving an iptv service is of value to someone doing research into a specific iptv service?

Talking about experiences, good or bad is informative to other’s researching potential iptv, apps, or websites. Although, disparaging TP reviews of iptv services is not constructive and serves no purpose.

Base your objective viewpoint based on real experiences and facts and leave opinionated hyperbole out of the discussion.

Fyi, that is why I will not initiate any conversation about an iptv service in this public forum anymore. Besides, most good iptv services really don’t want their name being bandied about in open and public forums for obvious reasons. F2V is a good example of what too much attention brings…and they boasted their service to be free and legal, but still got taken down.

In any event, TP reviews are informative and help many as do many on here that contribute their expertise and help.

7 Likes

Well Said Troy… :+1:

2 Likes