Should I Use IPTV?

I completely agree with you Powerfader you couldn’t of asked any better

Regards,
Marko~

1 Like

One thing I realized is it isn’t about illegal or legal at this point it’s about money and how corporate cable companies are losing millions of customers a year and they are doing anything possible to get rid of iptv bc it’s obviously the best choice for entertainment now bc ACE has tried to or shut down completely legal services that never violated any copyright laws. A lot of services you guys will say is illegal I’ve used without VPN and never been in any legal trouble about it by any ISP.

1 Like

I know, it’s all about money. But because people like ace are around that’s why we recommend to use a vpn.

4 Likes

Bring it on ACE I’m waiting :joy:. Scooby Doo where are you

1 Like

Please TROYPOINT, don’t stop the reviews. Let me tell you my story: Five years ago i bought my first firestick and was looking for a way to save on my big cable bill when I came across one of your videos online. I tried an IPTV I saw in one of your reviews. It has been 5 years!
I was still with them until recently When I noticed their EPG was not updating anymore. I tried to log out and log in again and it was not working anymore. Contacted their customer service and it was not working anymore. I understood that something was wrong. I checked online and I saw a post about how the authorities were raiding on these services.
Anyway, all I’m saying is 5 years ago I was a novice. Just bought a firestick and without your reviews and videos, I would have not enjoyed five years of cable free. Not paying any cable bill except internet. It was the best choice I ever made! Now I’m trying a new IPTV from yours reviews again. I know what to expect and I am aware not to put my expectations too high with those unverified IPTVs. Maybe I was lucky to have enjoyed free services for five years but without you and your reviews, it would have not happened. Today I am an “ expert” in firestick because of you. At least my family think so :joy:! So please keep the good work. Don’t give up, you are helping simple people like us !

7 Likes

troypoint taught me how to best use a firestick
a friend told me about his iptv useage so i tried it
7 years later i dont know what i did before
i have learned a lot about kodi and apps from troys vids
soo thank you
i also know that any iptv i pay maybe gone the next day but at the savings over dish or cable i will just try another most are 10 to 15 a month thats 3 beers == i piss that away on a nite out

4 Likes

Regardless of how you do things or feel i will always say use protection with the constant state of uncertainty with copyright products… So its best to protect yourself.

3 Likes

my backup iptv used to be my primary/only. it has gone through 2-3 name changes and server changes. each time people online get mad and leave them.

The one time they werent answering emails and on reddit everyone was bashing them but someone said they had moved to telegram. yes it was unfortunate they didnt notify everyone but it didnt take long to figure it out. i was back up and running in a couple days.

then he got shut down for a minute and i needed another one. i tried out about 5-6 trials and found one i liked. i wrote down the pro and cons of each one, including if it had my favorite shows or not. the one i picked is actually identical to 3 others, the exact same layout, number of live channels, and VOD. its massive.

eventually the first one came back with more channels but i was still grandfathered into their original price from years ago.

so for $19 a month i have two very good services i am very happy with. Yes there were bumps in the road and many people didnt have the patience to figure it out. but for several months now both services have been rock solid and i couldnt be happier.

add in cinema HD with debrid and im pretty sure we can watch literally anything thats ever been made for tv and movies. what a time to be alive lol.

4 Likes

Been doing this cord cutting thing since the large satellite stuff and through all the programing cards for the set top boxes and now the internet thing. Also, cut the landline when Magic Jack came out. Prior to that I ran a “party line” for everyone in our student housing and set up my own cable network for all the residents in my building. That was back in 1972!

I guess I have been at this for at least 50 years now/ lol

7 Likes

ACE can’t do anything to me even if they wanted to I don’t have a IPTV service or am I a ISP just a consumer

1 Like

Hmmm…DC anyone?

DC meaning Detective Comic Series…?

1 Like

Same here, I look back to years ago and thought I would never get to where I am now in cord cutting. If it wasn’t for Troy and his invaluable help I would still be paying enormous cable bills.

Please keep your biased condesending opinions to yourself and use this forum as an informative tool for all who visit (this also goes to some moderators who occasionally have been less than stellar in their comments). I haven’t always agreed with some of Troy’s recommendations (i.e. IPVanish over the years), but take what you need and leave the rest. Only objective analysis of apps will help everyone visiting this site.

Thanks again for all you do Troy!!!

5 Likes

If you have an issue with me please pm me lets talk.

just send money that would make me happy

1 Like

I like it here. I have learned a lot and still have a lot more to learn. Everyone can listen/read and learn.

8 Likes

I agree. I was in the same boat. I always would find ways to circumveny the system to get what I wanted at either free or at a very low cost. I am glad I ran up TroyPoint few years back and he takes the time to explain everything to a T that anyone can follow along and learn.

3 Likes

Not going to mention the name but i will say that the last unverified service Troy listed in the most recent list is a scam. Beware people, stay away.
The person running this service, will take your money and you get nothing. You will even be taken to a different site to complete your sign up and then be notified that you need verify your credentialss by an app that you need to download from the second site.
You cant use app as you are never sent any credentials. They never answer emails either…

I am not in any way disagreeing with Troys list or anyone else. I am just warning you to stay away from it.

I ran across one yesterday where I got a warning that the website is Malicious and quickly backed away from it. I understand that Troy has a lot of information that needs to be maintained constantly so I’m not going to harp on about it, but just to warn everyone to still be aware that even though this forum may list an IPTV provider, do your own due diligence as things can change at any time.

3 Likes

Any new service should be approached by the sub with reservations and caution. Always start out with just a one-month sub to give you time to figure out stuff. At the very least, only gamble with an amount you can afford to lose if necessary.

During these times of unprecedented high inflation and uncertainty. Every penny saved is better than every penny lost! :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

3 Likes