Seren not working

Cannot get seren to work on kodi 19.4. Can anyone help

1 Like

Can you explain in a little more detail? Is it not booting up, is the problem the sources, is it crashing?

I uninstalled and reinstalled, put my trakt and real debrid info in and when I click on one of my shows I get an error message every time.

What error? Sounds like you didnt authorize real debrid properly or put in the provider info correctly.

1 Like

The error says check log. I put the correct codes in I received from trakt and real debrid. Not sure what to do now. I had it in before and yesterday it started this. I’m lost.

Now it says I have no providers installed. I have no clue how to do this. Thanks

I would try RD before you authorize Trakt. Maybe clear everything and start over. Once we get your real debrid working, we will go to Trakt.

3 Likes

I will remove seren entirely and put it back in and authorize real debrid. I’m running out of time this evening I hope maybe we can talk more tomorrow after I do this. I appreciate your help to!!!

2 Likes

I just removed it and reinstalled it. As soon as the download was complete it kept popping up with the same error message. Hadn’t even put real debrid credentials in yet.

Cool, well that eliminates some possibilities at least. It has to be in Kodi or in the app itself. Has Seren (or Kodi) ever given you issues before?

Did you install the scrapper?

1 Like

No not really anything that wasn’t a quick fix. Crew, magic dragon, fen and asguard are all working well but we just prefer seren over them. I’ll keep trying. If you can think of something please let me know. I’ll post if I figure it out. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Well, did you install the scraper?

1 Like

Search this forum for Troy’s Seren installation procedures. You’ll see that after you install Seren, you have to link your accounts.

1 Like

To be honest I know nothing about the scrapers

Assuming you follow this procedure when installing Seren: Seren Kodi Addon Installation Guide on Firestick (2022 Update) (troypoint.com) Let us know what you find out!

1 Like

You need to install the a4kScrapers package. If Seren was working before, you had it installed, you just forgot!

2 Likes

Can you explain how to do that

See bullet point 11 in these instructions:

3 Likes

Please read the guide above… it outlines everything you need to do before asking for help.

1 Like