1 Like

Hi @Rick7
They are two separate add-ons.
Must install them separately:
Here:

2 Likes

You will need real-debrid with seren

1 Like

Thank you for the response. I installed Seren, but I have to go poking around to find it :(.
Was hoping to put it on my main screen under “movies” in xenon free. v6.6. Can’t seem to find a way to get it there.

1 Like

I have moved this to it’s own topic.

If you have a build you would have to go to your home screen to acces the addons.

2 Likes

Thank you. In my home screen - diggz favorites- add-ons… the Seren I installed does not reside there :frowning: Is there a way I can get Seren to live there?

1 Like

Can I add Seren to the Xenon movie section ?

1 Like

Hi @Rick7
So if I’m not mistaken, Seren add-on should already be installed as one of the add-ons in the Xenon Diggz build.

1 Like

Thanks.Using Kodi 19.3 - Diggz Xenon Free on Nvidia Shield. Seren was not included. So I installed it following the instructions on Troypoint. To actually get to Seren I have to go to -Add-ons-Video Add-ons-Seren. I can remember to navigate to get there, but my wife cannot as she is doesn’t play with kodi and is not as familiar with it as I.

1 Like

I got it! Hope this helps others like me who are not so tech savy. I went to Xenon Free-skin settings- General - Home menu- add-ons. Searched add-0ns and clicked Seren. Yayyy. It is o my main screen.

3 Likes