Addons not installing

Sorry but my browser says there isn’t a github page at that url.

There isn’t a GitHub Pages site here.

If you’re trying to publish one, read the full documentation to learn how to set up GitHub Pages for your repository, organization, or user account.

GitHub Status@githubstatus

2 Likes

@Joseph1942

From what I remember Fen has issues, I thought you where referring to the crew and seren which all work and have better scrappers then Fen.

Use the crew with seren. I’m positive that that url isn’t active.

It should be in your kodi repository.

1 Like

If you are going to use multiple addon’s why not just install one of the many builds that already have the addon’s included.

1 Like

Builds can contain many add-ons and extras you don’t want. Thay are large and resource intense.

2 Likes

True depending which flavor you choose.

1 Like

Thanks for all your input. I only wanted Fen and Revolution because they work good on the 50’s and 60’s TV programs. I do have an older stick with a build, and I can use it for what I need. Thanks to all of you that have given me some valuable input.

1 Like

Try stremio for those older shows.

2 Likes

Are you using a VPN. Your internet provider may be blocking you. I had that issue with Century Link on a fiber optic network. I turned on my IPVanish. Problem solved.
Just a suggestion.

1 Like

This happened to me and i installed Troy’s 18.9 fork so i can keep using the addons i had, “The Oath” etc.

1 Like

I run ipv on everything. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks. This is a new install on a MAX.

2 Likes

Same here, I still like using that version, a lot of the apps on the 19 version are somewhat rd links

2 Likes

One of troys videos shows how you can install both 18.9 fork and also kodi 19.x on one device and use either.

2 Likes

What an amazing response from so many of you. I wish that some other things that I am involved in had the same level of professionalism as all of you have exhibited here. Again, Thanks.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Seren and crew help

I second this. I found my VPN setup was giving exactly the same condition you have experienced.

Check on your VPN providers help page as this is a common problem.

1 Like

I tried loading Fen as well and got the pop up message “Couldn’t retrieve directory information” I typed the URL of the repository correctly, which leaves me to believe the repo address changed. I did a little research, but couldn’t locate an updated repo address. Every site lists https://tikipeter.github.io Fen is compatible with Kodi 19 so I guess we will have to wait for the creator to update his repo. Be assured this isn’t user error on your part.

1 Like

Look at my response at the top of this thread. The URL is dead so it’s contents don’t exist any more. That github page no longer exists.

3 Likes