Recommendations for Kodi Build for Seniors

Setting up the new walmart onn boxes for a few seniors in the family, and am looking for a kodi build that is easy to read, and intuitive. The seniors in question are savy enough, using cell phones, streaming services and such, but I’m trying to keep this as easy a possible. Movies, tv shows are needed on the build. Live and sports would be nice, but not a requirement. One will have a real-debrid setup, the other will not. Any suggestions? Thanks all!

Seems like the Breezz builds to me are the smallest and fastest-I particularly use the Xon build with no widgets-not too many useless add ons or background pictures to slow it down.And first thing go into skin settings and delete any add ons I most likely won’t use,and add 1’s that I do use.

Skeleton Crew is one I created for this purpose. It requires a real debrid subscription though. And Real Debrid has to be renewed when it expires.

1 Like

There was some good builds in the 709 wizard but it doesn’t seem to be working at the moment. Xlite is a good build in there, they also have free builds for non debrid users.
Hopefully it gets sorted.

1 Like

Skeleton is a nice, sleek build for sure. If you have to use Kodi, and have to use a build, something like this would be a great option. Two questions come to mind when the initial thread question was presented. Why Kodi and why a build in this scenario? For people who are versed in Kodi and know the ins and outs, sure, this is a perfect way to get them content. For those who haven’t used Kodi and are looking for VOD, there are many options out there, arguably easier (for beginners) to use. If you are dead set on Kodi, I feel like a couple trustworthy add-ons installed from bare Kodi would be a better recipe than a full, large build. I’m not trying to start a Kodi argument here by any means, but Kodi isn’t exactly set it and forget it which is likely what these elderly folks would be looking for.