Really Big selection of IPTV channels

A lot of different uses and theone thing is how much fun at times it is just fooling around with it. I use my Roku for my YouTube TV because it’s easy for the wife. I can’t get too technical or she’ll throw me out! I think the biggest problem is the EPG that I have seen and pretty much doesn’t have what I need for all my locals. I’m sure a good consistent one is out there but haven’t found it.

1 Like

I have the ustvgo app but I cant inlarge to full screen . I can’t find the area to do that . Dose anybody no how . Also I tried the this m3u file and I get alot of buffering om most channels on Nvidia Sheild .

2 Likes

I was testing it earlier on TVbro and was able to go full screen.

Click in the lower righthand corner. Sometimes a quick double click will get it done, but the symbol to enlarge the screen is there also.

1 Like

Sorry about the poor quality pic, but I was trying to take the shot with my tablet and that became somewhat difficult.lol

Anyway, you get the idea of where the full screen icon is hidden. But like I said, sometimes you can just double click down there and it will go full screen.

3 Likes

Just tried this list and all I can say is HOLY THANK-YOU!:grin:

2 Likes

I loaded the big m3u8 list and I found most of the channels are buffering or offline on my Nvidia Sheild .

1 Like

Hi
I’m not familiar with the the procedure with the link you provided. I know it doesn’t work on the downloader. I looked around to see if there was an answer elsewhere in the replies. Would someone please help me with instructions. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi sullee & yw in advance… lol

That url is a playlist

U need to dwnld an iptv player (tivimate,xciptv, smartrs) from Troys Rapid installr & enter that url into the Playlist- m3u plylist area perfectly, to get a big selction of free chnnls/progrming (pluto,stirr, music etc)

let us kno if u need more detail or if u need Troys app installer link

hth

3 Likes

Thanks much sketch
I’d appreciate you sending me the link to the app installed
Again thanks

3 Likes

No probs…
Put this in dwnloadr…

http://troypoint.com/tpapp

Might want to dwnload Unlinked app while your in the app installr, it has tons of apk’s, plyrs & tools
(Put in 12341234 to add a new library wait to load)

GL

2 Likes

Hey guys. Thanks to the op for the list. I wanted to know if I could be directed to a couple more lists just to have in case this one shuts down. If that’s a possibility which I would believe it is? You can have up to five Playlists right? Lastly, I have my gfs cable login for now so is this even necessary or should I just use her log in which is easier but I have to download more apps of course. I promise I didn’t mean to type this much buy thanks in advance for the help. :woozy_face::grin:

2 Likes

If you are referring to Tivimate. Then you can have as many playlist m3u as you want. You have only 5 subs you can use on your devices from Tivimate.

3 Likes

I have 17 playlists loaded with 34 EPGs in TiViMate. Takes a minute or two longer to update stuff but I can sure find a lot of channels. Doesn’t mean I get any more, or better, active channels but I sure have options. Still more to learn when you get “geo-locked” channels and you have to research where they’re broadcasting from in order to find a VPN server to use to bypass the block.

2 Likes

Thanks. Is there a way I can find some of those lists?

2 Likes

I will send them to you when I can. My wife was just admitted to the hospital and tested positive for Covid.

3 Likes

Prayers for your Wife :pray:

5 Likes

Go here and TP has a page also.

5 Likes

Hold steady, things will improve!

6 Likes

Thanks and sorry to hear that. :disappointed:

4 Likes