RealDebrid quit working

I have Real-Debrid and when I first added FlixVision it worked and now nothing. I removed and reset it in FlixVision and it is still not working. Did the FlixVision with out and with my VPN and still nothing. Reset my router and my firestick and still nothing. It works on nothing now and it is good until Jun. 2024.

Go to your RD home page and reactivate your devices.

RD is up and running for me too!

You know sometimes I just don’t think Google understands English.

1 Like

That worked, thanks.

Tonight I got a notice on my screen that a stream was removed from RD due to copyright infringement. This notice came up while I was looking for real debrid streams on a show that I’ve been watching. The stream s from RARGB

I never heard of them doing that and was never advised about it. Did it give you a message to let you know. If so can you say what it did.

May have been a fake “phishing” link. I have steered clear and removed the RARBG scraper.

2 Likes

Stremio stopped working for me this afternoon , keep getting low seed errors on everything. My RD is good until 6/24. Anyone else getting this?

having same issue here

rd is up and working, switched to flix and no issues, so must be a stremio issue

Same here on stremio.

Stremio working just fine for me.

Depends on what you’re watching. I can pick up a movie but some of my new show episodes I can’t get. I was able to get my new shows on my IPTV service.

I’m getting the error or error not enough seeds when there’s 856. This on movies

Whole thread going crazy about a Sremio problem on Reddit right now.:person_shrugging:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RealDebrid/s/NfafCcKvCK

It must be a real debrid problem. I can’t stream any movie or TV show on FEN, Crew, or Seren. I select a link and it just moves from 1 link to another, never starting .

1 Like

It kind of does the same thing with stremio. It’ll give you failure notice it’ll act like players running and then I’ll go to the next episode.

I’m watching all my new episodes. Lots of sources, most seeds in the hundreds.

Was having a problem with Coalition too. Bit eventually got one to work on Umbrella.

Same issue here Went to crew same thing link is just dragging along. Same on seren
Ok just tried cinema and it said having issue with premium service. RD