RealDebrid quit working

Running Zenon build 2.4 on latest version of kodi. Using a Nvidia shield pro. All was working great this morning… Now umbrella, Seren, Fen and Coalition, will find the Files on debrid, But when you choose a file to play they will not. For example Umbrella will say ( Umbrella services unavailable)
I’ve spoken to a few friends that run the same as I have. And they’re all having the same problem.
Any info would be very helpful and much appreciated.

I am having the same problems here. Using The Crew, Dradis, and Homelander. I just re-authorized all of them in Real-Debrid. All the links show up and none will play. Dradis also giving me the “service unavailable” message. Since RD is up and working, the problem seems to be Kodi. Guess will just have to wait for it to get fixed.

1 Like

Yeah something is going on. Coalition was no good. Was able to find something on Umbrella after a little.

Maybe you should have this topic added to topic RD quit working about18 days ago? Looks like this isn’t just a stremio issue plus my issue with the copyright infringement.

1 Like

RD appears to be down intermittently … Anyone else?

The problem is with Real Debrid.

3 Likes

Yup no streams on any of my KODI Addons. My IPTV has a good VOD Library and that’s my backup

2 Likes

Yes, 6PM Pacific time Feb 21 2024 Real - Debrid will not connect to any shows or movie links it searches and shows many link but the links will not connect. Also looking at movies many are in the red showing they have no links yet but these are older movies that had links. Many different errors depending on which ones I try connecting through. 2 1/2 hours no connections. Idaho area.

This sux! My internet dropped last night when I was in a very tense part of a TV show that I was watching. I figured that everything would get sorted out so I could finish the cliff hanger tonight. I just checked and no luck with Fen and Lightning. I tried The Crew and I was able to get the episode started after it went through maybe a dozen RD links. I wasn’t ready to finish watching so I left it on pause. Hopefully I won’t get shut out.

Just tried that.
With Weyd, that didn’t work.

On the positive side, RD has been good about granting a week or so extended service when they’ve had an issue.

I went with alldebrid over rd due to ease of payment method.no issues with stremio and AD fortunately.

1 Like

Did you pay with credit card?

Same here all evening. All in Fen, Seren and Crew. Once in a blue moon, it’ll try to play a link, but then it drops out and back to square one.

I initially thought it was our Starlink because it’s pouring outside, but 2nd box is connected to different ISP with same results.

Welcome to Troypoint. Great site and good people.

1 Like

Alldebrid is free for a week for new customers. I replaced realdebrid with this for a week. Hopefully in a week realdebrid is back up and running as it should. It’s working great tonight in kodis addons. It will get people up and running until it’s fixed if you’re interested.

1 Like

Looks like RD is coming back. I am testing on Coalition addon and movies are playing well. :crossed_fingers:

Can you have a RD and an AD account authorized and synced on a addon/build at the same time? Just curious.

Not sure i unauthorized realdebrid before authorizing alldebride. Now i’m curious too…

1 Like

Yes, both can be authorized on the same app. They generay use different hosters, but some do overlap in use.

There are some that sub to both, primarily as use of a redundant backup if one service is down.

1 Like

nah paypal