Real-Debrid Topic

@reelfoot2021

You can pay with Amazon pay.

I just renewed my account using my Cdn CC from Mexico. Had to disconnect from my vpn but done and got an extra 30 days free.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.

Sure can but can you use outside of the us? never tried before

Sorry I don’t understand? Are you asking if I can use my CC or RD out of the states? If so I guess you missed the part where I said I’m Canadian and living in Mexico and used my Canadian CC to renew RD for another 6 mths and got 30 days free on top of that.

1 Like

ok thank you, I saw this but i wanted to pay with other than credit card. Il try amazon pay like some have done in a few days
Thanks again

2 Likes

I finally subscribed to real-debrid .now gotta do a lot of reading to use it. I did get it going in kodi crew.thats a start i guess

2 Likes

Everyone is here for you if you need help with anything stream on

1 Like

You may want to add another app to your list for finding older stuff. Stremio. Similar to kodi it uses addons but does not load them onto your device, providing superior security. Also Stremio finds many more free sources and although you can integrate RD into torrentio and add that to Stremio it isn’t really necessary as you will get lots of good sources. Just be sure to use a VPN.

1 Like