Real-Debrid Topic

Troy has posted awesome videos on how to use real-debrid . Check them out.

3 Likes

I can’t get real debrid to work anywhere?

Hey guys, quick question! I use ipvanish, and Real debrid, and it’s amazing! My question is my parents don’t use ipvanish, but if they get a real debrid account, can their internet provider see that hey are watching a movie, or show while using real debrid files??? Thanks in advance!

My understanding is that if you check the “secured” setting option under your real debrid account, then your ISP can’t see what you’re streaming but does know you’re connecting to real debrid. Real debrid keeps log files of your streaming activities for a year. I use IPVanish regardless, just like the idea of an extra layer of security. Real debrid doesn’t work with all VPNs but does work well with IPVanish.

4 Likes

@r_higginbotham, thank you for the reply!

First, do you pay for an account? Second did it ever work for you or is this something new? Third are you in Kodi or a standalone APK?Just a little more info please and it’s likely @MaverickCoast or @r_higginbotham or @Quazar or myself can figure out why you are having an issue and help guide you along. Once you learn it, turning on and authenticating Real-Debrid is quite simple. You will see!

Yes, I pay for the account. And yes, it worked for me but then stopped. And I’m in Kodi. Any help you can provide would be great and helpful! Thanks so much!

Maybe app works better with real debrid?

1 Like

If you were getting real debrid links using kodi, then you would have authorized your real debrid account for the url resolvers. Did you try to re-authorize your real debrid account? It’s happened to me before, i.e. I was getting links then they suddenly stopped coming up. I re-authorized and that resolved the problem.

1 Like

Okay, now I have a clearer picture. I wasn’t being sarcastic. Just trying to get a better undserstanding. @r_higginbotham hit the nail on the head. It’s happened to me several times. You just go back and reauthorize Real-Debrid and Voila! You’re back in business.

Does anyone else have a problem with their bank denying payment to real debrid? How can I get around this? Help please.

Make sure your RD account is active since they don’t send you notifications that it is expiring. So unless this has changed you need to check. I found this out last year when I couldn’t pull up any RD feeds just to learn it wasn’t active

My card doesn’t like overseas transactions. Is there a site in the US we can purchase it on?

@electron_doc

You can use Amazon pay last I checked.

You can purchase a prepaid card and pay that way or I use Amazon pay as mentioned here

I emailed Real Debrid and asked if they still use google pay card and or amazon card. I got a answer back saying they no longer accept them.
I clicked a link beside the pay selection to send the email.
How can I now pay? My CC cant be used out of us.

Can you buy a prepaid credit card?

1 Like

I just renewed my account yesterday and used Amazon pay

Hey RF…

(Just chkd)
Yeah once you agree to the “terms” box, 1 of the suggested pay methds is still Scamazon…

hth