Real Debrid Problems

@berdman

Are you saying the shows you watch normally give you 100+ but on the new stick the same stuff gives you 6?

You don’t normally have to do this but login into your real debrid and clear your downloads under downloaded.

Also if the crew and rd are setup properly you shouldn’t get just 6 if something els is getting 100 on the same.

Try re authorize your real debrid on the new stick.

6 Likes

Most builds I have used you sign into real debriid and traktv once. I have a build now that requires you to sign into each provder. What is your download speed?

Sorry about that Dracoo.Didn’t mean to ask the same thing you just did. I was writing my response when you answered and didn’t see yours.

3 Likes

@DawgFan1989

Don’t worry about that, it happens, I do it alot if I haven’t refreshed. All good.

Well after clearing out the downloads and reauthorizing Real Debrid I now get zero streams …before doing these I have tried rebooting to factory setting twice with no help is possible to load Kodi 18.7 instead of 19 and see if that helps???

1 Like

@berdman

It almost sounds like your real debrid time is up or you are using a VPN that isn’t on their allow list.

My real de brid acct has 2 months premium on it and I’m using IPVanish which is what they recommend…so is in possible to use Kodi 8.

meant to say down load kodi 18.7

1 Like

@berdman

Going down a version won’t solve the issue.

Kodi 19.3 the crew and seren with rd. Try Uninstalling everything and reinstalling.

3 Likes

I will be putting in a new modem in a few days and I’ll try to get this stick to work,and let you know if I works…Thanks for your time

1 Like

When you re authorize real-debrid make sure your IP Vanish VPN is off, once you re authorize turn your VPN back on.

3 Likes

I’ll try it , but IPVanish is suppose to be good to Debrid,Thanks

2 Likes

IP Vanish works very well with Real-debrid but when you registered for Real-debrid you need to register without IP Vanish on. So when you configure Real-debrid with a new addon or apk you need to do it without IPVanish on. Once configured back out of the app turn IPVanish back on and you should be good to go.

2 Likes

OK…I will give this try asap and I thank you for your time and info…

A post was split to a new topic: Real debrid and buffering

THANKS !!! This was the way … works great

Hi, have you got your rb set to 90 or 100?

To me looks be like 100

1 Like