Real Debrid - No Links Found

Every movie I try to watch it says no links found.

What’s Up with Real Debrid?

I set this up on The Crew as instructed but it’s not finding any working links.

Does anyone know how to get the free Real Debrid to work?

Thanks

3 Likes

When it is searching for the sources, does it pop up and show the “paid” and “free” sources in 4k, 1080p, etc etc?

1 Like

Yes, it shows paid and free links but doesn’t give option to select free.

2 Likes

What add-on are you using to access the movies/shows?

1 Like

Just looking through the settings on The Crew, here is a hypothetical…what if the “Debrid only” setting is checked (in playback tab) and then somehow the real-debrid and torrent providers list all got unchecked. So it could be trying to use the paid sources but nothing is enabled. I’m probably wrong, but like I said a possibility lol.

*There is an “Automatically adjust quality” setting in the media server under Quality Tab. Might be worth turning off and testing.

*Also under the Transcoder tab, you can turn “Transcoder Quality” to Maximum.

3 Likes

Double check to make sure your debrid account is active and paid up.

2 Likes

The Crew is the addon

How do I get to the “playback” tab and the settings you are talking about?

I’m using the “free” Debrid account.

2 Likes

I believe on the free debrid account only one source is displayed per search.

Tools, Settings: General, Playback…Make sure Debrid Only is OFF. Scroll down to Providers, Real-Debrid Providers on the left column. See what setting those are set at.

1 Like

Real Debrid Providers are:

MYVIDEOLINKS (ON)

RAPIDMOVIEZ ON

RLSBB ON

DEBRID ONLY IS OFF

1 Like

10-4…unfortunately the free providers are such a toss up whether they will work or not. Have you considered going premium? It is arguably the best deal in cord cutting, for what you get for such a small price.

I wouldn’t mind the premium but wanted to try out the free first.

If it doesn’t work how do I know the premium does?

Even if they hypothetically didn’t work on The Crew, there are SOOO many more apps that work with Real-Debrid. Worth its weight in gold.

Only thing I can get to work on The Crew is the “iptv”.

Most of these good apps are meant to be used with premium Real-Debrid, even though they have free sections and options. Apps like Seren is Real-Debrid only, but it is a very, very good source.

1 Like

What app do you recommend for movies using Real Debrid?

And thanks for your help. All of you.

1 Like

Best Real-Debrid Apps & Kodi Addons in 2022 (Buffer Free Streaming) (troypoint.com)

Free realdebrid does not offer you any links. You will not get any links to work with a free account. Its 6 bucks a month… worth it.

2 Likes