Real Debrid - Different results

I was searching for an episode using Cinema Premium and RD didn’t offer any links.
I do have RD enabled and works fine with other searches in Cinema.

However, when I did a search for the same Episode on Kodi thru CREW, RD listed 147 links.

Why does that happen?

@Franksr

Not sure, probably complications to the server, most issues like that are due to cloud based dns issues which using orion with my rd reslove this.

Well, the answer can get very technical. But in layman’s terms, think of different add ons or apps like using different Internet search engines. The content is out there, but you’re only going to find it if you search the right parameters.

Real Debrid is a multihoster. Which simply means that it is one account that gives you access to many different file sharing sites (rapidgator, linksnappy, uploaded, etc). And of course all of those files are encrypted. You can’t simply login and browse all of the files on a server to decide what you want. You have to know what you want and then specifically search for it. Apps and add ons that stream movies and shows use what are called “scrapers” to pull the metadata and artwork from the internet for whatever you are trying to watch. All that information gets used in a search algorithm provided that you have a valid username and password.

Again, in layman’s terms, assuming that RD is authorized properly in both Cinema and The Crew, they are each searching for content in different ways. The Crew may be more up to date in terms of how it searches for RD content.

3 Likes

@Jayhawks659

Very true, and correct. The encryption process is what stops some feeds coming thru. Which is why i trust orion as it pre scrapes most of that data to advoid those pesky blocks which i have a post on.

But its not for everyone. Id mix and match rd capable programs for best results. Seren and crew are the best imho for kodi.

I would think that RD would be using the same search engine. I was requesting
an episode of a TV program. Last night Cinema came up with NO Links. KODI
using CREW came up with 147 links. I wish I could ask Cinema Premium why?

Thank you for your reply.

I need to install a Cube as I’m running out of storage. I’ve deleted as much as I can.
I’m using Cinema Premium and would love to ask that question to them. Can Orion
be installed by itself? I’ve never heard of it until just now.

Thank you for your reply

Because Real Debrid doesn’t DO the search! The app you are using does. Picture Real Debrid as a database. The Crew is like Google, and Cinema is like Bing. The files are all the same within Real Debrid. It’s just a matter of which ones you can see. So stop using Cinema.

I do like KODI better as the searches are unbelievable.
Cinema is much faster when watching a series normally.
Thank goodness I can use both.

Thanks again

@Franksr

Do topics to research for orion.

Syncler, weyd, stremio and kodi with seren and crew are the best for it.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.