Real debrid buffering constantly

thinking maybe problem is with my browser(firefox) i tried with chrome with the same result. am i suppose to open my amazon acct first and leave open(not log out) and then log in to RD? thanks to everyone

How do i Install seren

1 Like

Seren Kodi Addon Installation & Setup Guide for 2023 (troypoint.com)

1 Like

Seren install guide discussed in several topics already. Try :mag_right: and you will see multiple Seren install topics with the link to Troy’s Seren guide. Searching for this sort of info will save you much time on this forum.

“Teach a person how to fish…” :fish::smirk:

But, here’s the path of least resistance…

2 Likes

Some like to play language police as well.

My service is 300 only get 720 and Sd downloads without buffering. My fire stick warned my 300 will not download 4K or 1080 …even with debrid unless I upgrade my wifi service at a large cost increase.

What is your speed with VPN running?

1 Like

Hi Jim RD is still accepting credit cards as I’ve got RD now and started to use it only last week

1 Like

I am using surfshark and real-debrid and still have buffering on some sources on Bee APK. Is this normal? I thought real-debrid was supposed to solve buffering problem?

1 Like

RD has nothing to do with buffering.

1 Like

If you look up Troypoint how to use real-debrid 8-23-2023 he says you get buffer free hd streaming with real debrid.

RD offers the highest quality sources, so it eliminates the source as the culprit of buffering. That doesnt mean there arent other things that could cause buffering. Could you give us more information about your setup, network speed numbers, etc?

I am using 4k firestick and getting 15 mbs

15 isnt enough to support HD content. What speed is your internet service?

2 Likes

I have ATT and 18 is all I can get where I live. I have been using firestick for years at that speed with no problem. Now it since I have installed real-debrid I get more buffering. I use 720 when avail on streaming source, I watched The Hill and about never got thru it. Troypoint says you only need 8-10 mbs for hd streaming. Has that changed?

So, for troubleshooting sake, have you tested on non-rd sources and see if the buffering persists?

Are you behind a VPN or just recently started using one, as that will affect your pre-vpn bandwidth speeds.

Unless RD was having server maintenance or experiencing partial down time during your window, I doubt the use of RD would be the root of your buffering issues.

Given your speed profile, resist large file size sources. Stick to 1.5gb or smaller.

1 Like

Most often, we use 30Mbps as a baseline to stream high end sources. With 15, you can likely still stream 480p or low end 720p sources depending on bitrate. Anything more than that, I’m guessing it will buffer. Where do you see that Troy recommends 8Mbps to stream HD?

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with the Bee APK, but have you tried using Cinema, or better yet, installing Kodi and then adding Seren? I’ve got some spots in my home that are considerably far from my router, and I used to get buffering until I went to Seren. Now, the vast majority of the programs I watch play straight through without interruption. When I do get buffering, it’s never more than once or twice, and only for a few seconds (if that).

1 Like

I have never tried Seren. I will try. Thanks.