Projectivy Launcher Look and Feel on Z11 Pro Max

Here are some of my customizations with Projectivity Launcher via Google play store or having it side loaded.

Had a little play around and it looks great.

2 Likes

These are other images as well.
It looks great.

I will point out that the app has some bugs but am sure it’s nothing that can’t be fixed by developer ‘Spocky’.
Still has a long way to go with bug fixes and optimizations but it will get there as recent updates already fixed some bugs.

Awesome work thank you. Looks good. Keep it in one topic please.

But very nice work.

1 Like

Yes and well noted. Awwn thanks for sorting it as one thread. I wanted to post all images in one thread but Max (images) was 5. I would humbly suggest if images to add can be increased to at least 10 as MAX for a thread if possible

How are you sir, been a while!

Thanks in advance @TP-Dracoo

You can add more in a new post in the same topic thats fine. Its looking real good tho

1 Like

Looks great! ProjectIvy is a cool launcher and those graphics are stunning.

2 Likes

@AMD237 Thanks mate. Appreciate loads

I was thinking of doing this to my buzz but also lazyness and i dont mind the ui

1 Like

Really makes sense. It’s sorts it as well. I will do that in subsequent posts.:facepunch:t6: @TP-Dracoo

Yeah it will work perfectly on Buzz too. I was really tired with the stock launcher on Formuler and wanted to see the back of it.

I used to own the Buzz TV X5 but I felt the hardware was buggy and felt it on the live player mostly and at start up, so I sold it and now with formuler.

Projectivity Launcher also has a long way to go… Need for features, big bug fixes and optimizations and am sure spocky the Developer will get there.

At least he sorted the payment issue of where u get premium via Google play and it’s still not. Now I was able to pay and it’s sorted along with some few bug fixes. So let’s see @TP-Dracoo

Good work, Its nice to see others besides me using projectivy :joy:. It just keeps getting better and better.

1 Like

:facepunch:t6::rofl::saluting_face: @TXRon Thanks mate

1 Like

I use it on my KM6s, I do like the launcher. Wolf still has more customizing options as far as sizing icons, creating folders, etc, but I like ProjectIvy as well. My Mecool boxes don’t like LM and Wolf for whatever reason, but PI does it all for me in one step.

2 Likes

Exactly mate @AMD237

I will try it, but im also a guy who likes to have very little onrunning services especially on devices with lower resources. This would always be on. But the out come is very nice. Maybe i should break some old habits lol.

1 Like

Lol. I’m sure you’ll do an excellent job and it will come out perfect @TP-Dracoo

Here’s a vid for how to get some really awesome wallpapers to use on your FS devices. I’m not certain if these will work with Android TV or not. I haven’t gotten around to testing it out on my Nvidias, but I hope it will work.

1 Like