Premiumize vs Real/All-Debrid

I’m intrigued about Premiumize as a possible replacement to either Debrid service. I know it is way more expensive, but seems to have a lot more features? Maybe even a Cloud Storage? Are the links better than RD? I know All-Debrid doesn’t like a VPN, does Premiumize tolerate a VPN?

1 Like

Im on it all the time and MY VPN is on, Im still using good old IPVanish…everything works a treat, very happy with it. Real Debrid is just too cumbersome for me, but I know others swear by it, so YMMV I guess. God Luck.

1 Like

So you pay $84 a year or $12 a month? That is quite a bit more than Real Debrid…I’m not sure I understand what you mean by RD is “too cumbersome”? Do you utilize any of the other features like Cloud storage to make the extra money worth it?

1 Like

Its 79.99 for 12 months of service. That equal $6.67 per month. Ease of payment versus RD makes it worth it for me. Rd does not even let you know when your account is expired. I have not used the Cloud service, I have over 80 Terrabytes available on my own servers in my office. I have my own cloud service as part of my tech business. Also , that one account I have with Premiumize, (shared with the Daughter) I utilize on 10 devices… Works for me!

1 Like

Personal opinion here honestly as its the same thing, both do the same thing just little differences.

2 Likes

What about the amount and quality of links that it pulls up vs Real Debrid?

1 Like

I have used Real Debrid since I started, but guess I’m just curious. I do value the Cloud service as an extra backup for family photos, etc, but I wouldnt want to downgrade my Real Debrid quality links. If it was an upgrade or something, that may sway me at some point. (I use Orion too)

They may do the same thing, I concur. However, As I stated, I do not care for how you have to pay for RD. Thats all, no big deal, thanks!

1 Like

I’m by no means arguing with your choice to use it. I’m fact finding and appreciate the information you provided.

No Problem, Im glad to talk to ya about it! In fact I think its great we have alternatives. Ive not read a whole lot on here about Premiumize (or any other debrid service other than RD) But as TP Point out, they do the same thing. As far as comparing them, I would have to do a side by side and I have not effected that test, so I cant answer as to which is “Best” per se.

I’m considering getting a month of it to test side by side with Real Debrid.

Tell me more about this:

" One factor that sets the Premiumize addon apart from other available addons is its VPN feature. Premiumize has a built-in VPN that protects your information from prying eyes . This is great when using Premiumize, but keep in mind it won’t protect you when using other Kodi addons. This is where a VPN like [IPVanish] comes into play."

Is this almost like two VPNs working in tandem? Does that drop the speeds like crazy?

2 Likes

We do have a comparison actually on the website.

1 Like

I think but am not 100 on it, that may refer to their cloud service, or for file transfers.
(again, I only use the service for obtaining viable links in the Crew add on)

ok thanks, I was not aware of it, Ill read up more!

2 Likes

Their vpn is just a check for their links. Real debrid does the same thing where they encrypt there links when you access them from any app or program. Its not a vpn its more of a encryption of there links. Still need a vpn tho.

Sorry, i replied to the wrong person. @AMD237 that was for.

4 Likes

Did Troy do a Premiumize comparison too? If he did and I missed it, I’m sorry. I could only find the RD vs All-Debrid one.

My mistake, it was only for all debrid.

SPEAKING OF…I was just (blatantly) reminded of how important the VPN is. I went to Pirate Bay to look up something…a stupid ebook on trading options I think. Forgot to fire up the VPN and BLAM the very next day (yesterday) got hit with the Copyright Protection Strike Email from my ISP. I’m going to buy a coupla of new Super fast routers, Load the VPN on em and be done with it. My fault as I KNOW better…but how many out there do not?

1 Like

off topic, sorry had to vent!

Is it true Premiumize has a “fair usage” limit? I know RD doesn’t. If they do, what is that limit?

2 Likes