Premiumize vs Real/All-Debrid

Yeah, I’m not paying that much more just for convenience. I’ve never had a problem finding top quality links with RD. I just set myself calendar reminders on my phone for when it’s time to renew my subscription before it expires. Once every 6 months isn’t too much of a hassle.

1 Like

6.67 per month? How much is RD now? To each his own!

Every premium accounts starts out 1000 points that may be used over all of their services. Every night at midnight (UTC time zone) you get a top-up of 30 points, regardless of how much you have used to that point. If you are a super down loader and heavy hitter into all thing downloadable (borderline data hoarder I guess!) You can purchase Booster points to increase your points for more downloads or storage.
Honestly I have never needed this, as the occasional tv show or movie never affects my points. I dont keep up with it…it just works when I need it! Im still on 1000 points.
Read more here: https://www.premiumize.me/fairuse

1 Like

I have both RD&PM both work good RD sometimes find older stuff then PM does… I have never surpassed my flair points also PM is not IP locked has long has you don’t abuse there service’s

3 Likes

$18 for 6 months for RD

1 Like

That is quite a difference I must admit. Thanks Ü

I’ll continue to use RD which I’ve used for several years. Takes about a minute to set a reminder on your calendar when you are going to expire.

1 Like

Yea, I just don’t think there is enough incentive for me to move away from Real Debrid. I really just wanted to know more about my options to justify why I have stayed with RD all this time. PM has a few extra features that do intrigue me, but I think it would come down to how much better are the actual sources than RD. If they are the same, I just dont think it is worth switching, as Premiumize is more expensive, has limits to streaming and doesn’t have fidelity points. I agree with @MarkxG also about using a calendar/subscription app to set reminders when it is due. I have all my monthly and yearly stuff in a subscription app that pops up on my cell when it is time. I still may consider a month of PM to test along side RD to appease my curiosity about the sources/links themselves. If I do, will post results.

If you have the money try it out, it works with orion, so in your panal you can use RD and that.

1 Like

I’m confused as to what “better” sources you are looking for. I get plenty of 4K/1080 streams in RD. Are you looking for more quantity? All you need is 1 that works. I know you said there are some other features you are looking to test out in Premiumize but not sure how one debrid’s 4K sources would be any different or better. anyway let me know what you find out

2 Likes

These mega hosters pull the same links minus a few shows or movies. There is nothing wrong with PM and it works very good. But your paying a little more for there cloud service which i wont use probably. RD is the best bang for your buck if we are talking budget. If you can afford PM and RD with syncler+ you will get the best service out there.

But just one of those will do just fine for 4k links. RD is a little more accepted on almost all major platforms i found PM coming in second.

The best combo i ever used is Orion + syncler plus + RD Stremio is a good second.

2 Likes

I should have prefaced all of this by saying, I have ZERO issues with RD and Orion. In fact, I love it. I’m not necessarily looking for better sources as I feel I have what I need, I just hate the fact I have never tried it to see why it is 3 times the cost. There has to be a catch somewhere. I assume it is maybe in the extra features they offer, but was hoping we could discuss exactly what those are and what they do to inform everyone looking into Premiumize.

2 Likes

There really isnt a catch aside from the price. Pm cost more for a few little things. The cloud service is neat tho.

1 Like

Is this Cloud service they offer just for downloads?

I haven’t used it in a while, the idea seems to be to store your good links and shows on the cloud and download them later. It’s a neat feature.

Also, off topic but im speaking to support about keyoneclick on orion.

1 Like

80 ÷ 12 = 6.66 :point_left:

That’s why! :point_down:

Untitled video

3 Likes

ok now thats just piling on!

Do they have different providers? As of late far too many shows I watch have no playable sources. I use Seren and Cinema FS4k

Hi JediJudy Ü
Im not familiar with Cinema but did try Seren once, it didnt work for me, so I ditched it and went back to trusty ole Kodi with the Crew addon. since ive been using Premiumize, I have never ever once not been able to view what I was looking for, albeit a small sample size. I like a few tv shows, and the occasional movie now and then. At any rate, I cant vouch for “Different” providers since I dont have a way to compare one to the other, but I do like Premiumize as it works for me, and the way they accept payment is a lot more convienient than Real Debrid. Premiumize is more expensive, however, I spilt the bill with my daughter and we use the same account on 12 devices! Hope this helps, take care and stay safe,
Reece (nmrn)

1 Like

Because you need real debrid or pm type of service. Its been said to you a few times now.

1 Like