Please help with Cinema

How to get english only streams while using Cinema and Real Debrid. I keep getting streams in other languages and have to keep loading until i finally get a stream in English. This is time consuming and inconvenient.

1 Like

dont think you can there is nothing in settings to do it

1 Like

What do other users do?

same as you different streams till you find one in english

1 Like

ps try onstream.so works really well

Do you like Onstream better than Stremio? Jus curious, haven’t tried Onstream yet.

its really good just click and play no fuss

2 Likes

I may download it just to check it out. I have Syncler+ and Stremio and like them both. Used to have Cinema HD but deleted that app long ago.

I may even discontinue Syncler+ when my sub expires, but still thinking on that.

i use uk turks and filmplus as well all work well add free give them a go

1 Like

ps you will get them in the unlinked app if you need the codes let me know

I have OnStream as a backup. I still prefer to be able to choose HDR or HDR 10+ and Dolby Atmos. But it is simple to use and the just click and play usually chooses the best source they have, so it’s pretty easy.

1 Like

I just don’t understand why people who are experiencing issues with Cinema HD. Why don’t they just get the free Stremio app and be done with it.

What does Cinema HD offer that is better than Stremio?

2 Likes

No idea PF. I’ve given up trying to understand some. I don’t give advice on Apps like that anymore. It’s the same as my pet peave people who call Apps, APKs(Android Package Kit). I just do the best I can.

1 Like

I use it because I run an older version and I’m scared to try something new…:flushed:

And you guys are great!!
So much of what y’all talk about is far above my pay grade. I love learning but am still a coward!!

I do have an older stick I could experiment on I guess…what’s the worse that can happen??

It’s so easy to have an extra 4k Max as a device to “play” with and use as a learning tool. Set one up to use then learn on the second one.

1 Like

I have 2 4ks that are doing ok
I have an original Firestick and then maybe a 2nd or 3rd gen I could play with.

Thank you Miki

1 Like

I ran with an older version, but I divorced her. lol

Perfect. No worries then. If you want to dig deep into the Fire OS, read up on the x-ray overlay and changing the sticks parameters with ADB Shell.

1 Like

I might download Onstream and give it a try as well. I think I had problems getting it to download from unlinked code the last time I tried to download.
Just tried to download again but got this error message.

Would you mind sharing unlinked code with me?

@Miki, it’s funny because at the end of the day it’s all about consistent playable streams. Take Stremio and KODI for example. You use Stremio while I prefer KODI. They both provide the same content for the most part. And the same could be said with many others. People like what they like, thus we get all kinds of discussions (errrr…arguments :rofl:) about what is better

2 Likes