Peacock TV on IPTV or Kodi

Anyone have any luck with finding live Peacock TV on any IPTV services or Kodi.
THANKS ALL FOR THE FEEDBACK. LOCAL KANSAS NBC CHANNEL IS THE TICKET.

You must be asking because of the dolphins/chiefs game tonight right? I’ve got a whole Peacock section on my IPTV Service and while I never have watched anything there I’m assuming it is going to have the game on tonight or perhaps like other Networks Peacock will sell the rights to say Sky Sports UK to broadcast the game in the UK and I’ll have it on that channel. As a last resort I might pay the $5.99 monthly sub fee, and install the App on my Box and cancel my sub tomorrow. I’m guessing I’ll find it somewhere on my IPTV service

2 Likes

I’ve had luck finding a Peacock channel (I believe it’s NBC) for the city of the teams that are playing as they usually stream home game to those teams cities.

6 Likes

Mad Titans Sports add on for Kodi has worked for me in the past. Got my fingers crossed for tonight’s game

3 Likes

You are absolutely correct JDMotes. The game will be broadcast on local NBC channels in KC and Miami. I will be watching on my IPTV provider on the Miami NBC channel.

3 Likes

Wow would have never thought that the game would be broadcast on local NBC channels of the teams cities. Usually broadcast for NFL game are blacked out in the area. I assume so that people would then need to subscribe to NFL package or go to game.

1 Like

It might be some sort of a deal NBC and the NFL

Saturday night’s Dolphins at Chiefs game will stream exclusively on Peacock (unless you’re local to Kansas City, then the game will be broadcast on KSHB, Channel 41) .

The playoff showdown is exclusively streaming on Peacock outside of Kansas City and Miami. In those two markets, the game will air on NBC.

2 Likes

look in locals for nbc, it’s KSHB Kansas city Mo. channel 41

1 Like

I can get Peacock on my IPTV service and have already added both the local NBC Channels for KC and Miami to my favorites

3 Likes

If your IPTV service has NFL ticket it will be on there as it with my service.

4 Likes

have fun watching game GO CHIEFS.

2 Likes

Also Skysport

4 Likes

Awesome! For whatever reason I get a really good picture for Football on SkySports UK

3 Likes

The NFL section of any of the IPTV Subscriptions will show the game without having Peacock. Just as they showed the Thursday night games that were exclusively on Prime.

1 Like

Following the Chiefs-Dolphins playoff game, shown exclusively on Peacock, many NFL fans took to social media to complain about no national broadcast of the game and the choppiness of the video feeds. I saw the game and wondered if it was just me and my internet connection. Many viewers complained about the choppiness of the video during the game, which was quite bad, and Peacock admitted to the problem. A Kansas City player even offered to pay for fan subscriptions to Peacock to make amends. Peacock supposedly raked in about $110 million in streaming revenue for the game. If this is the greed track broadcast media and the NFL are going to take in the years ahead rather than providing free over the air broadcasting of playoff games, they will end up losing a lot more fans and viewers.

4 Likes

I started watching the game on Peacock via my IPTV service but the feed was so far behind real time I switched to the local Kansas City NBC affiliate and it was Flawless

1 Like

i also watched it on KC’s local ch using my iptv service

I know this is a day late and a dollar short. I was able to watch the Chiefs Dolphins game last night using the end zone app in Kodi. The game played flawlessly with no buffering whatsoever!

2 Likes

Thanks. Will keep that in mind to use a local affiliate feed if they do this again. I was just going through the nfl game listings on my iptv. They could save people time and money by just going through local broadcast stations. But then, in spite of all the complaints, NBC Peacock and the NFL are out to make money and really don’t seem to care about making it easy to access the games.

Wow! Before I ventured into IPTV I would watch the NFL and Red Zone on the End Zone Addon. But the buffering was so bad that is what led me over to IPTV. This was probably 2 years ago. I love KODI for VOD but gave up on it for anything Live TV especially sports. Good to know it worked for you and the Dev is maintaining it!