Peacock TV on IPTV or Kodi

Hey Mark, yes I was surprised also as I had not used end zone in a very long time. I just wanted to see if it would work. Normally I use the crew within Kodi it also was working well last night but during a quick timeout I switched over to the end zone just to see and I stuck with it all night and it didn’t buffer a single time throughout the whole game. Impressive!

Like everyone else, I was pissed the NFL went down this road! No way was I purchasing a Peacock subscription! Fortunately I used Kodi and the Loop add on. It worked perfectly. Mad Titan and Crew have stopped working for me, which I used to use! Hope this helps, cause the NFL is going to lean way into this BS!!!
Paul

me too worked great.

Use NFL network for football on IPTV.

not all games are on nfl network.

I watched it on the Canadian ESPN channel. They had 2 feeds. Less traffic no buffering. UK sky sports has playoff games as well

I could not find it on my many Peacock feeds. I just paid the $6 and cancelled the next day. I also saw Peacock set me up for auto renewal so I had to turn that off.
I too tried NBC Miami and it was not there.

NBC Kansas City Mo. did.

Interesting. When Miami did not i did not check KC. Dolphin fan. Wished i could not get it anywhere!

One thing in your otherwise good post…the $110 million was what NBC paid the NFL, not the revenue that they raked in.

sorry been a chiefs fan since they became the chiefs.

If I search for Peacock in ALL listings in my IPTV on Tivimate I get a number of channels, but all are numbered eg Peacock 06. My EPG does not show the content. I haven’t been able to find a site with live listings that correlate to the IPTV. Anyone know where to find live Peacock listings if we’renot paid Peacock subscribers?

And Go 49ers!!

Got me there. NBC probably more than made up for what they paid the NFL in advertising fees. No matter. TV viewers are still getting shafted.

I can help you message me.

I have KODI but what is this end zone app? I don’t see it anywhere.

Old info but here’s what I found using the search.

Newer info

1 Like

On your IPTV list, go to Canadian sports and check out TSN (total sports network). They always carry games that are on Prime & Peacock. The Chiefs/Dolphins game was on TSN 5. There is TSN 1-5

most sports channels are on sportsfire.tv

1 Like

Thank you

To install the end zone you need the downloader app. Then you can Google how to install end zone in Kodi. I would also install the crew. I have had good luck with both. Not one size fits all. People talk about how well mad Titan Sports works. For me it does not work I get error messages so I uninstalled. I might try to reinstall again but the crew and end zone work fine. You might encounter buffering depending on your ISP and your download speed, but usually it’s few and far between. If I can figure out how to send you a link through Troypoint I will. Just try Googling how to install those two apps. I have also been able to watch videos on YouTube that go through the whole process. Depending on if you have Kodi, if you have a Kodi build the crew and end zone may already be in one of the repositories. You would just go to all repositories and scroll down to see if either are there and then you just click it and then click install. If possible I’ll try to send you links if I can figure it out. Google and YouTube should get you to where you’re easily able to install these apps in kodi. That’s how I learned four or five years ago.