Onstream movies and tv app

just tried this and it works really well ty troy

3 Likes

Real good app. I playwd around with it yesterday

3 Likes

I tried to download this app today and I keep getting a message " PARSING ERROR", there was a problem parsing the package. Has anyone else received this message? I tried it on both Firesticks I have and get the same error…

4 Likes

hi i used downloader to get app loaded and works fine

1 Like

ok thanks. I used Downloader too. Maybe I just broke the app…
:person_gesturing_no:

2 Likes

type onstream.to into downloader

2 Likes

hope you get it loaded its a good app

3 Likes

So I did that and you go the website and download for Android TV, and it appears to start downloading, but that is when I get the Parsing error. have tried it several times. huh

2 Likes

try the one that says just android

2 Likes

if that dosent work go to there site direct an download apk then sideload it

1 Like

try unpluging your device wait 5 min restart and try again

2 Likes

Excellent addition. Easy install and easy to use.

1 Like

Works fairly good. Hopefully the selection will improve with updates.

1 Like

Just speculation on my part, but doesn’t it seem like onstream will not last very long before the piracy ‘police’ get it taken down?

5 Likes

This app downloads but will not open. I get a black screen then back to the home page. Downloaded with downloader, and then tried the official app site, same thing. Also tried downloading after turning VPN off. :thinking:

3 Likes

theres two
apps try the other one may help

1 Like

Yes same thing happening to me wont let me download this app but whats crazy is i used downloader for it last week and it worked no problem. Do you find a fix?

2 Likes

cant understand why maybe try another source for download worked straight away for me keep trying its a good app

3 Likes

I used downloader on my firestick for Onstream and it worked and opened no problem. It is my T95Z that it will not work on. Maybe as the box is OS 12?

Did you register with an email. I am assuming if you register you have the access to install RD and Trakt.

2 Likes