ONN Google TV Android box and launcher apps

I installed Wolf Launcher on my new one and has been working great. Maybe I’ll try the projectivity one when I get home

2 Likes

Lovely design PapaS! I like your custom setup. Nice and sunny and bright! :+1:

2 Likes

Is it monsoon season where you live Papa? Seein’ lots of rain in that 5 day :astonished: :sun_with_face:

Not real sure. I have the paid version an my wallpapers rotate with classic cars :skull:

And @PapaS has a serious bug :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok, pulled the Projectivity launcher from the playstore, everything appears to be working now. Thanks!

1 Like

congrats. Remember thats the free version. If you pay for it it opens up all options. :+1:

2 Likes

There’s an option for me to “pick an image” but it wants me to add a USB device with file explorer and open picture and add that way. Don’t think I am going to mess with external storage at this point.

1 Like

Didn’t know there was a paid version until you noted that, I’ll look at it. Thanks!

1 Like

You can spend some time learning your way around the launcher settings, Its full featured

2 Likes

It’s worse than you could imagine, it never ends🤣 It’s evolved since my last post, my wife thinks I’ve lost my mind.

3 Likes

I am not seeing a paid version of Projectivity?

on you home page, click the gear at top right…goto…about…projectivy launcher…getting premium

Got it, added premium, not seeing anything different so far but I’ll look around…thanks TXRon!

1 Like

look around, its my fav homescreen and it keeps getting better.

1 Like

I use Projectivity launcher on a few of my boxes.

Love it.

4 Likes

Projectivity launcher definitely looks worth trying. But one question, it is said the launcher doesn’t need a manager. But it seems the Launch on Boot app is required. Couldn’t the Launch on Boot app work with Wolf for those wanting the Wolf launcher? The Wolf issue is with the manager, not the launcher,

Launch on boot is not required for projectivy. It does have an autostart on boot function (not required), however I have Fast Task Killer set to autostart on boot.

1 Like

I installed Projectivy launcher last night it seems to work great. Thanks.

3 Likes

What does the paid version offer compared to free? I was one click away from getting premium version

It gets you the walpaper switcher, several types and lotsa home screen addons to make it lots like a home media setup. Its not expensine, I think I paid aroud $10 but its been awhile.

2 Likes