Onn Android box on sale get it quick 14.00 dollars free shipping

must have been a one day sale back up to 19.99 today. Robot or human?

5 Likes

good deal and I dont think they will sell them much longer.

3 Likes

I just went to waart.com and the onn tv box is $19.88 . I think you may have seen the onn tv stick for $14.88

2 Likes

no it is actually the box not the dongle I bought one. evidently it was a 1 day sale back up to 19.99

2 Likes

Was one of Wally Worlds third party sellers that offered that deal…

2 Likes

For that price and free shipping I doubt it.

2 Likes

I seen it the other day…
Company name started with a ‘Z’. They sold out or realized they made a mistake with pricing. I think the latter…

4 Likes

$20 still a pretty darn good deal on an entry-level, yet ultra-customizable (with Wolf Launcher, etc) android box. May not be ideal for the main TV in your household, but would be nice for the satellite TVs.

5 Likes

It works fine on the main tv. It streams without issue and yes 20 bucks is a steal . It’s remote control is better than most devices out there in my opinion . They use the same remote as the mecool km2 .
:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

I hate the remote. The “enter” button is so small you need something like a Qtip to click it.

1 Like

I don’t know what remote you’re talking about. The onn tv ok button is a half inch in diameter. Are you using your big toe to press it ?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My main complaint about this box is the inconsistent sound. Maybe my box is faulty, but the sound from app to app, channel to channel is different almost every time. I even have the Onn remote controlling the tv volume and it still does it. This is the 2nd tv it has been on and did the same thing with it too. Wonder if anyone else has had this issue, or if mine just has faulty sound hardware in it.

1 Like

Well the pad of my thumb is bigger than that button. You must push it with your babby finger cause any normal thumb, you try clicking the enter and you end up pushing the direction ring. They need to take a lesson from the Max remote.

Ya mine is the same. Several issues and no proper internet browser and after 4 days, it’s back to electronic purgatory.

2 Likes

Like I said, the button is a half inch in diameter . Same as most remotes out there. I think you’re mad because Troy gave it a good review and said it’s a better alternative to the fire stick :joy:

Mad? Lol. Look PP, I rarely get mad from a silly comment like yours. I only get mad about important things. It’s my opinion that I’m entitled to, even if it doesn’t jive with yours, oops, and it’s simply a fact the enter button on the Max is much bigger and easier to use for me.

1 Like

I’m sorry I just think it’s funny how you hate on the device so much lol. You don’t like the device , move on…or should I say move on?:rofl:

1 Like

I don’t hate it so much. No idea why you’re putting words in my mouth. I have an issue with the enter button on the Onn and KM2 remote. An issue you took umbrage to apparently. You like it, good for you, move on.

1 Like

Not putting words in your mouth. I can’t go a day without coming on here and seeing you bashing the tv box. We get it, you don’t like it. Please stop obsessing over it. Troy gave it a good review and most of us agree with Troy that it’s a great devi e for 20 bucks. You have a good day sir.
:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Excuse me PP. Now you’re just trying to be mean. I haven’t bashed the box daily. In fact with the suggestion of @TXRon I have been using it for the past 5 days as issues I use to have with the KM2 have been resolved. And excuse me I gave an honest review regarding the Onn and quite clearly stated that it’s a good box for the money, same as Troy did. For some reason you don’t seem to appreciate my honesty. You dislike the Firesticks and that’s your choice. Now kindly stop your completely unjustified attack on me and your hijacking the thread. Now go try and enjoy yourself please.

2 Likes