Onn Android box...and Mouse Toggle

I set the Onn Android Box up as per Troy’s video which included Wolf Launcher and Mouse Toggle. Wolf locked everything up. Couldn’t use anything. Had to factory reset. I followed the instructions, again, but did not install Wolf Launcher or Mouse Toggle. I would like to use Mouse Toggle. Can I install that separately without Wolf? I only use a few apps. Mostly to watch BBC series. So, my question is…can I install Toggle Mouse as a separate app?

It is a stand alone app.

1 Like

Thank you.

I was trying to add my camera app to an Onn streaming device, and I could not get it to click on some of the buttons. So I downloaded the mouse toggle MATVT. After following along with Troy’s video, should have worked, right? Well, sort of. I can get it to move, no problem, but it will not click. After an hour, I decided to give up (slow learner) and looked for something on the forum. I came across a thread about a mini wireless keyboard. Can I use something like that on a 4K Onn Streaming Device? And if the answer is yes, what do I plug the receiver thing in to?

Thank you guys in advance
MsParedes

I am sure someone with more technical knowledge than I have can help you more. If the receiver is a USB, there is only one USB slot on the Onn which is plugged into the TV. I am thinking that, perhaps, if it is possible to get USB extension cable with two USB slots, you might be able to do that. The USB end would plug into the Onn and there would be two USB slots. I’m not sure is that is possible but, if it were me, I would try it.

Thank you. I hope someone has a solution.

Does anyone know why the mouse will not click and if so how do I fix that?