Oath addon not working

The oath just stopped on me addon dependency keeps failing . Any one else having problems ?

2 Likes

Yes. Me too. Oath is. Great Addon. I hope it’s temporary

2 Likes

I am currently using Oath and it is working fine for me.

1 Like

Strange. It disappeared from my Addons & when I tried to install it again I got an error message after I hit the install prompt. Tried several more times, same error message

That is strange. I have been using Oath on and off all day without a problem. I am using Kodi 18.9 and Real Debrid.

2 Likes

That is what happed to me .was using it ,was working then went for next show and it was gone. It’s still in file system . Tried to re install as it was gone from my addons . It keeps failing the re install

2 Likes

I am on kodi 19.3. It shouldn’t make a difference

2 Likes

I use the kodi 19.3 and no Real Debrid

2 Likes

I don’t use real debrid either. Will wait and see. Using a Nvidia tv

It shouldn’t make a difference, but sometimes things just fail. I would try to totally uninstall Oath and then try to re-install it.

1 Like

My oath is gone …I am trying to re install from depository. I keep getting fail addon dependency

1 Like

My Oath is gone, Kodi 19.3 and Real Debrid

Dminor9 are you on oath as we speak .And it’s still up and working for you - running Kodi 18.9

Ok thanks if it doesn’t come back I can install kodi fork 18.9 and try to install oath on that version

3 Likes

Just downloaded 18.9 fork and installed the Oath. Problem solved. Lol

2 Likes

Download 18.9 fork. Oath installed with no issues. Thanks

2 Likes

Ok I just put in fork 18.9 and addon oath . Every thing is working

1 Like

Opened Kodi tonight and Oath was gone. Tried for last two and half hours to reinstall using all the different suggested fixes and nothing has worked.

1 Like

I got it running ,only by using 18.9 fork and install oath .
Went back to 19.3 and it only loads up to about 22% as its goes so fast and fails . So it’s out for now :frowning:
Watching now on 18.9

1 Like

Glad it is working for you all. Happy Streaming!

1 Like