No sound with tivimate unless i use external player

Hi

I have a strange problem wit the sound with tivimate. If i ckick on tv shows or kovies i watched on tivimate before, i stilk get the sound but if i ckick on any shows and movies i haven’t watched before, then no sound unless i use external player . Please let me know what the problem can be .

In the settings>playback>have you enabled audio passthrough?

There is quit a bit of variables. Id just use an external player like just player to be honest.

Check all cables and connections.
Clear cache
Do some box maintenance
Restsrt everything try again.

Nothing has changed since first install

It cannot bf cables as the alreay watched shows are working. If i check them all on other players, they also work. In tivimate, if i select external player, it works. I cleaned up the cash.

Its strange as of why not the already seen movies in the app but just the new ones?

Ok, but please check that setting and see if in fact it is enabled and some update or such changed it. Pretty odd ones you watch work and new ones don’t. I’m doing a bit of searching now to see if anyone has had the same issue.

If your using your iptv vod service and the video hasent cached it sounds like you need to check your internet speeds and tivimate buffer size. If you have good down speed increase that. When selecting a movie puase it for 10 seconds let it buffer and sync up a bit.

Otherwise use just player.

Have you tried to update your playlist lately? Try doing so and see if that works.

What is the device you are using to stream?

Maybe try rebooting your device.

I did all of them. This is really strange. I will unistall and reinstall it to check whether the problem is solved or not.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the tivimate and no sound again. As fior the external player, only works with VLC. I thought it might be related to my tv box but it is a quodcore with 4gb ram Any thought?

Sorry TTM. I’ve used TiVi on an Onn, KM2, 4k stick, and the Max. All without issue. I can’t think of any setting you should change. I Just enable the audio pasthrough and make sure your stick is plugged into the ARC HDMI port.

Your IPTV service may be the issue.

Do you have ANY sound setting in your device’s settings?

Yes, i tried both hardware and software. It works if i select VLC as external player

TTM I just turned on my iptv with tivimate and my sound is working.

2 Likes

5eeuzh

1 Like

Hey TT…

Shot in the dark…

What version of Tivimate u using?
& whered u get it

Cool, thnx
play store but is it updated

Go to
Settings…
About…