No Real-Debrid links on BeeTv

Paid up on Real-debrid until December. Logged out logged in. Tried three popular movies that I’ve seen in Cinema hd, which have several R.D.Links. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

Make sure these links are actually the movie you think they are. Many, many, Cinema links are not what they say they are.

Thanks. I actually watched the movies in cinema hd. I was setting up mx pro in bee tv. Wondering why I wasn’t getting a bunch of rd. Didn’t know if oters might be experiencing the same problem.

1 Like

BeeTV can be pretty slow. It will load free links initially and then start loading RD links and more free links. Wait a couple of minutes to see if you are getting the (different color) RD links.

1 Like

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try to be more patient.

Please forgive my ignorance, but I am not sure pin or save your post, for my future reference. Thank you

You can “bookmark” this page/thread/post and name it so you can always refer back to it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.