NewPipe on Firestick/Android for Ad-Free YouTube Streaming

Originally published at: NewPipe on Firestick/Android for Ad-Free YouTube Streaming

This instructional guide will show you How to Install NewPipe on Firestick/Android for an Ad-Free YouTube experience. NewPipe is an easy-to-use Ad-Free YouTube application that works on nearly any streaming device. This includes the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular media device available today. This is likely due to its “jailbreaking” abilities that allow…

2 Likes

I tried to install and import youtube 3 times. I couldn’t get it to download and import properly. It downloaded ringtones and other files from my phone, but no youtube. I followed a youtube video. Sure, I’m doing something wrong. I’m so frustrated. Guess I’ll just go to bed and try again another day. :rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

I have tried many, many times on my Google TV to import my subscriptions but the app just shuts down, or restarts with a huge red area at the top with errors. Worked fine on my phone. I love it, just wish I could get it working on my Android Google Box.