New Movie/TV apk? Cinema not working well

Its just too bad that we finally find a decent free apk for tv shows and are forced to buy another app just so it works well.

2 Likes

@trader4300

I love free stuff, and these apps and access have been great.

But unfortunately free stuff tends to disappear.

It sucks and I understand everyone’s point of view.

But if we are cord cutting and getting rid of Netflix and Disney and cable… you are saving alot a year.

Take from that savings and spend 6 on real debrid and link it to syncler then you got a great setup. I rather pay a little have it all then nothing and have issues.

3 Likes

Use real debrid on cinema hd and works well for me, occasionally slow to list Rd links but not really a problem

1 Like

I’ve had this problem as well. I have Cinema through my Toshiba FireTV. I found that if I reboot the TV then the sound works again. Thank you for hopefully an easier alternative.

I had issues with Cinema HD as well, even with Real Debrid it was finding nonsense links and shutting down when going to next episodes etc.
I’ve since moved to Syncler+ and very happy with it, it’s a small yearly fee for the plus version and a wee bit tricky to install but just follow the guide to the letter and all is great.
I use this with Real Debrid and Trakt VIP and very happy with it so far, just can’t seem to get it to resume play from where I left off for some odd reason, if I pause it and forget about it and the Firestick goes to sleep, it won’t remember where I was when I start up Syncler+ again but probably my fault and missing a setting somewhere, other than that it works great :+1:

1 Like

Maybe re-install. Mines working ok still.

I may have to spring for RD but dont understand what is meant by using it with sinclair and other things. Is all that evedent when I download the app?

Me too. Using real debrid, and still the movies are wrong. TV shows seem to be fine. Occasionally the wrong episode etc. It’s the movies I’m having issues with too.

1 Like

While using IP vanish I get buffering on cinema when I delete VIP vantage it works fine what am I doing wrong

You link syncler with realdebrid.

Just how you do it with cinema and kodi. You go to said app and find the rd login info it gives you a code you put into my devices on the real debrid website and boom linked.

Then the app pulls the links, they are different colors than free versions.

@TivoAteMyBaby

Try clearing app data and installing cinema update.

If still fails use kodi crew plus venom plus siren plus real debrid or syncler. Much better for links with rd.

I don’t think it’s Cinema or RealDebrid - I think it the sources. Cinema just scrapes anything that is out there with the title you specify. All the apps do the same.

Ummm I’m with the poster. This happens all the time only in Cinema using RD. I now use it solely as a backup and use Stremio as my main Movie/Series app. I can go through 4 or 5 RD links before lucking into a proper link. This doesn’t just happen with “just out” movies either. But as everything I do us free I can’t really complain.

I’ve used Cinema and Flixoid with some great success.

1 Like

I have real-Debrid and not and not getting links

Honestly if you guys are having this much issues with cinema and rd try using syncler plus.

If your paying for rd adding like another 4-6 bucks shouldn’t be a issue.

I don’t get these issues with syncler. Or Kodi with rd pulls links better. Kodi + crew + oath + venom + siren + real debrid will work amazing.

2 Likes

Float like a butterfly, sting like BeeTV…

Hey, Boss, have you or others noticed, on firestick 4k, when you end the stream with back button, I get the dreaded gray-screen-of-death where it freezes. What am I doing wrong?

2 Likes

Purchase real debrid

2 Likes

The previous post-ers are correct, Real Debrid is the difference of night and day, for about $3 a month. Many, many more links, MUCH more stable, little to no buffering. You’re not seeing many free links because they’re being shut down, and what ones remain are being shared with millions of others. Pay a few dollars, you’ll wonder why you never did before.

As to why you’re seeing a difference in the number of links with your VPN turned off or on, I’d suggest trying different locations. Or just contact their customer service and ask which servers are best for streaming.

1 Like

I get the same thing on Nvidia Shield pro====last 2 to 3 weeks=== the grey screen looks up
also ads