New Formuler Z 11 Pro Max

I had been asked to post what I thought of the Z 11 Pro Max so here is what I found over the last 4 days. Initial set up is very easy for the box itself, the home page has some nice customization features. The box is very fast and smooth, it has taken some time to get use to the remote, I bought the BT version. It is great, it is just very busy (lots of buttons) but once I used it for a while it’s nice with some custom hot keys and other buttons for quick access to different things. I am a big TiviMate user so was very interested in seeing what MyTv Online 3 was all about. to me it is not as intuitive as TVM and very little information for setting it up to be TVM like. With that said after some trial and error I have come to really appreciate what it can do and how it performs. I installed 3 providers and what I found was with all 3 enabled you can’t just click left twice and see your listed providers and channels. I did a favorites list with channels from 2 providers, but that still doesn’t show your providers until you choose a channel then you can see the provider for a few seconds on screen. The way I found around this, was to disable 2 of the providers and build a list with the providers name and list the channels I wanted under that provider, the disable that list and enable a second one and do the same, then disable that one and add the 3rd. That way when you hit the groups button you will see your providers, favorites and any other groups you want to add. The streaming is very smooth and I have not encountered any buffering yet as I do on the Fire Tv and Onn boxes I have. Sorry for the long post, but so far I really like the Z 11 pro max and will consider another.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Formuler Z11 Pro Max Review