New Cinema V2.5.2

Updated Cinema V2.5.1 cant exit and got adds for first time. it said there was a new version V2.5.2 available to update and download but it will not execute. I have searched for this but did not read anything relating to my questions.

1 Like

It’s there in the search regarding adds.

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

I searched and found nothing this update was 1 or 2 days ago. unless i am to download an older version?

1 Like

Download an older version.

I’m assuming that you aren’t using Surfshark to take advantage of the ad-blocker feature? I’m not a huge Cinema user, but I never have any issues with loading the genuine copy of Cinema and turning on my ad-block.