New Buzz 6 Power station for 2024

That lime/black combination is going to look really sweet on my av stand! :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Cheers

3 Likes

What’s the price point for said device?

going out on a limb here to guess…hmmmm $230- $250… or 1st born child. If you have more than 2 kids…its a win-win :crazy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

I’m told that info won’t be released until after the “Event”.

Yeah, that’s normal. I’m sure it’s gonna be pricey, but nothing beats the Shield…or Onn box :joy:

I’d sure love to try that green monster with 16GBs of Ram and 128Gbs of storage. I’d add another 128 gig SSD to the internal bay. What a beast that would be.

Just have to wait it out now. See how it performs. Interesting device tho

Saw this post on “X” :smirk: 3 new things are on the way.

And after the CES conference Jan 12 we should get a price for the Green Monster.

1 Like

cert1

I know you want to be more inclusive, so I fixed that :point_up: up for ya. :joy:

I read the word MEMBER as Master and got a good laugh. :rofl:

I’m guessing $399.99 :grinning:

I bet that’s close for the Green Monster. So if that’s USD imagine us Canucks.

Bad news for Amlogic fans.

The P6 will use the Rockchip RK3588. I was really excited about this device until I learned this. Now I will wait until well after launch to see how people get on with it.

1 Like

I was kinda figuring that it might be a rockchip with the ram it has. I have 2 3588’s and they are very powerful and work very well with apps like tivimate. Google stuff not so much.

2 Likes

Beware the select button is a little small, causing you thumb to hit one of the arrow buttons , to be selected. If you have a better controller it will probably be ok. I returned it.