New Buzz 6 Power station for 2024

Can’t wait for this one hope @buzztvglobal lets us Insider’s know when this is available.

https://buzztv.com/pdf-catalogue/

1 Like

i have a buzztv x5 and a 4900 that are supposed to be prime for recording iptv? i’m using tivimate and i can record better to a T95z w a 500GB ssd drive…wtf!

200US for the Buzz…30US for the T95 and the T95 out performs the buzz?..hey buzztv global? you guys suck…never again
also by searching on this site? even the peeps that buy your boxes are using tivimate instead of your native iptv app? your boxes suck

did you get the update that enabled samba? That should make recording easy.

I wonder what the price will be for that Super Buzz.

sure did back in october…one click recording doesn’t work on either box but works in tivimate on the T95?
both buzz boxes will randomly eject the ssd drive and won’t reconnect unless i reboot the box…i contacted buzztv global about the problem as the X5 was a yr and a half old…their reply?
too bad…ihave thier emails…i spent so much money 200US on the X5 that i offered to pay to send it in to get it repaired?.their answer?..we don’t repair our hardware cause it’s not cost effective? WTF!!
i dare them to come on the site and defend their hardware? i have the emails from them and will gladly share them…what aholes

@Miki
do a search on the buzz boxes…you will not like what you see…super box? super screwed…but hey?
peeps can buy whatever they like and regret it later…do not google buzztv…really bad reviews…for a reason?

I had a U5 and wasn’t impressed but the guy I gave it to just loved it.

1 Like

My X5 is and has been problem free since the update and I never turn it off. Its streaming 24/7 cause the person using it wont turn it off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: … It records well but not often used now since I use my am8 to record with…and im getting burned out recording as I believe ive seen everything multiple times already :eyeglasses:

1 Like

@buzztvglobal if you need a beta tester, i’m here :innocent:

1 Like

i paid 30US for my T95 and it records flawlessly. How much did you pay for that am8 and X5?
just curious?

x5 was free sorta, am8 was about $180 I believe all record fine. Most recording issues are android permissions related or just set up wrong imho. I always found android 9 the easiest to manage although I do ok with later versions(so far)

yes sir,i think this forum is the best thing ever…off to watch the Bball game and thx for the responses
stream onn? i think…lol

I love my X5 but will admit I use Tivimate for the simple reason there’s no way to make a favorites list mixing different services. @buzztvglobal did mention on this forum that may be available in an upcoming update. Besides that I haven’t had any problems and would love a box with 16g of ram, if nothing else, just to see how fast I could go. :joy:

Not to hurt you feelings @PapaS but I have this guy that just bought 2 khadas edge 2 boxes and is sending both to me. He said set one up for him and send it back and keep the other for my trouble :joy:… well if you say so. both have 16 gb ram :star_struck:

Hello All

The PowerStation release date is sometime in March 2024. This product will be on display at CES in Las Vegas. PowerStation launches with BuzzTV6 and Android 13. The BuzzTV6 beta testing is approximately February 2024. There are significant improvements, new features, updated UI, etc.

Thanks for all your support over the years!

This box looks interesting :boom:

Pick me, pick me!!! :rofl::call_me_hand:

Not that I would know,but some people pay hefty prices for (super buzzes) lol

I’m with @TXRon You need beta testers and want honest unfiltered evaluations and ppl that dig deep into the settings, and with multiple device experience to compare it to, we’re here and ready to put it through it’s paces. Just ship it to us and let us at it. Happy New Year and hopefully a positive, productive and profitable one for you.

1 Like

Able to give us a sneak peak of the remote please? :rofl: