Multiple Accounts with Tivimate

I have a question concerning Tivimate. I have the premium account in Tivimate but there is a 5 device limit per account. My question is it possible to have multiple premium accounts with Tivimate under one email?

1 Like

Not sure, but it is very easy to add new emails. I have 4 set up, 2 Gmails, 1 Yahoo, and 1 Comcast. One for iptv stuff, one for personal, one for business, and the other one (Comcast) basically made me have an email account when I set up my internet service.

So just add an email and get as many Tivimate subs as you want.

2 Likes

Thanks I will try that

1 Like

I tried another email but the companion app always logs in to original account and will not let me purchase anything but a monthly subscription.

Maybe clearing your cache and cookies may help?

3 Likes

Developer contact eamail address.

ar.mobile.dev@gmail.com

Try a different browser. Use a 3rd party download. Use a device that you didn’t use originally. Have a family member or friend sign up for you. Don’t use the companion to go to the download page.

TiviMate for Android - APK Download (apkpure.com)

1 Like

i have 3 but used differant emails to set them up you also have to sign out to resign in to use differant email

2 Likes

Say for instance if I have an account and I open another Tivimate account for my son under one of my Gmail accounts. I would have to sign out of my Tivimate for him to use his?

2 Likes

sup cb…

In the player…
Same device yes youd hv to sign out

4 Likes

But if I open an account on his device under one of my emails then I wouldn’t have to sign out of my account correct?

Sign out! You can always sign back in.

2 Likes

I was saying if your using the player u have to sign in & out to switch accnts
Tivimate only takes 1 account at a time…
But u can use a diff device at same time wth the 2 diff accnts

& sign up is as Power said

2 Likes

Also with gmail, you should be able to use their ‘plus addressing’ feature; which would ‘technically’ be a different email address, but would still deliver to the same gmail inbox…

Example:
Email Address One: Your_Email+anything1@gmail.com
Email Address Two: Your_Email+anything2@gmail.com

Each of the above emails, which are technically different email addresses would still deliver to the Your_Email@gmail.com email address.

The only time that you wouldn’t be able to use plus addressing would be if you are submitting a form that used validation that doesn’t account for plus addressing.

5 Likes

Ok yes that’s what I was looking for. Thanks!

1 Like

The problem isn’t enail. The issue is with Google plat. Once you download an app from the store to your devices. Then Google keeps a record of that. Hence, when you click on that app to download it will say “Installed”.

2 Likes

Anytime cb… l8er bud

1 Like

How can you get more than one account for Tivimate. Have tried several times on different devices. And when I try it says account already in service. Even when I try with different E-mail accounts…

You created another Google Play account using a new email?