Maximum memory that can be added to the Fire TV Stick 4K Max

If I purchase the Fire TV Stick 4K Max along with an OTG adapter; UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub Ethernet Adapter Splitter Gigabit Network Converter and SanDisk Ultra 256 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 as Troy uses in his instructions for expanding memory is there any need to consider a Flash Drive with higher GB or is 256GB the maximum that can be used?

Hoping someone knows the answer,

Wayne

1 Like

@Miki Do you know the maximum USB flash drive that will work?

1 Like

Hey wayne…

Kinda not understandin why u would buy somethin with no storage, only to buy gagdets to make it maximum storage…

Maybe get somethin that has a decent amount of storage, the processor to drive it, already has ports to add more storage if u need it,
& get away from Amazonian updates
(for close to same $) $60-70 range

just wunderin’… hth

2 Likes

Because if you already have the Firestick 4k Max it’s cheaper to just add on to it?

I can locate lots of info on adding extra storage for Firestick BUT is there a tutorial around to format USB for use with android device. I f this is in wrong place I apologize .

At the top of the page is a magnifying glass, this is the sites “search” function, click on it and enter “Format USB for Firestick” or something similiar and you’ll find many different and helpful posts.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

Guys, try not to spam the topic with other questions unrelated.

The search functions amazingly and i also put in a pinned topic for firesticks.

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

@wayneallenfamily

Honestly if you need more storage consider a device with more built in storage sir.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.