MAVTV-mouse toggle app

mouse toggle app will not come out of scroll. at home page the scroll will not select so i cannot go back to see what setting is wrong in the app.

Hello, if you are getting this on the new Onn Box, there is a problem with Android 12. Not working very well. We know that the dev is working on an update to get this fixed.

I installed a mouse app on my Onn box . I can move it up an down an side by side but when I use the pointer to click on an app it wont open it . I turned on usb debugging but it still wouldn’t open any apps . Any ideas please .

What virtual mouse are you using? Have you used the Dev options to make changes?

Im using Matvt-Mouse for Android an I did go to developer options an turned on usb debugging . but I still couldn’t turn anything on .

Ok there was a post about this and dev was suppose to be releasing a fix. I’ll move it there so others may see it and have a solution.

Search for mouse toggle android on Troypoint.com and his tutorial will tell you what you need to do, which is more than just turning on usb debugging

I couldn’t get that app to work right .
Can you hook up a Bluetooth wireless mouse to a Onn box ?

1 Like

That is strange - I installed it on my ONN box only a couple of weeks ago and it works fine.

It installs fine it just can’t open anything .

Miki it don’t have a usb . The Bluetooth choices or TV , Soundbar and receiver . It don’t show a wireless mouse .

I don’t use the Onn but a bluetooth Keyboard is wireless. Not sure but the link I gave talks about a hub and a wireless Keyboard dongle can plug into it. If it’s a micro USB power port you should be able to use an OTG cable. There must be some insiders supercharging an onn. Teoy’s video does talk about using an USB hub to expand the Onn storage.

a cheap 4 port usb hub and mini mouse and keyboard from wallyworld work great.they have a dongle that i plug into the usb hub.i think i spent like 25US and type stuff in youtube like crazy? i luv all the youtube hacked apps…some pretty cool stuff on there…with no ads…freakin nice

I used a smays powered hub with ethernet and a Rii minikeyboard trackpad combo. Then added a 128GB usb drive. Total cost was less than $45 but wow :scream_cat: it was great.