M3U URL / Tivimate

its a file manager for your device

Ok TXRon, Iā€™ll figure it out. Again, thanks for all your help, and time, and for being patient with me.
Dave.

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again TXRon, but do you know if there is some kind of mouse, or remote which has a mouse function available for my MECOOL KM6 set top box?
Dave.

I believe Troypoint has a mouse toggle in the RAI, ive never used that as I prefer a mouse button on my remote. Its a shame that mecool km6 didnt include that. I use the IR mouse listed below. Ive had and tried many of these devices and this one is my fav from amazon. My top bt remote is the ugoos but they are harder to get.

AmazonSmile: Rii K25 Multifunction Portable 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Mouse Keyboard and Remote Control with Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Black) : Electronics

1 Like

TXR is absolutely correct. Mouse Toggle works but barely and can be frustrating. I have an auvipal 2.4Ghz mini keyboard that uses a dongle that I plug into my powered hub for the 4K Max, but for my MeCool KM2 it has a usb port so you should be able to plug the dongle into it directly. Mini keyboards provide you with a multitude of conveniant options not natively available on most streaming devices. All about making life easier.

Hey @Davexxx ā€¦I use Mouse Toggle from Troyā€™s RAI when its something easy & a $10 mini keyboard with a wifi dongle that stays plugged into my KM6 for more difficult needs. Both work well for me, but remotes with them built in also work very wellā€¦many different optionsā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks again TXRon I will check out all the ones you suggested and see which one suits me best. Cheers.
Dave.

1 Like

Thanks for your input pangaeatech, Iā€™m going to try all the ones suggested here and choose the one best suited to me.
Dave.

1 Like

Didnā€™t read all the responses, but download the Smarters Player app, input the m3u url you were given, enter it in the ā€œload your playlist or urlā€ option, and see if that works. If Smarters also doesnā€™t work, then thereā€™s something wrong with the url and itā€™s not Tivimate.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.