M3U URL / Tivimate

You need to copy/paste

After the app installation is complete, we can open the app and authorize an IPTV Service for use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have found that setup within TiviMate will not work if your VPN is turned On. Make sure to turn your VPN OFF prior to integrating your IPTV Service within this app.
After setup is complete, feel free to connect to your VPN to ensure safe streaming.

How To Setup TiviMate

Two last ideas:

1.) PM someone you trust and think can help. Share your correspondence with them.

or

2.) Request a new set of login credentials from the IPTV provider.

The VPN was a great idea. Instead of just disconnecting it, I forced stopped it. Unfortunately, I still cant get it to work. If someone in their support will answer me, maybe iā€™ll see if I can get different credentials. I tried to see if they have the xtream code credentials, but they ignored that question at least 5 times. Lesson learned the hard way I guess.

1 Like

You on a trial or a paid version? Canā€™t believe they donā€™t have an xtream codeā€¦

Do you have BlueStacks emulator on your computer?

It is a paid month. Im not sure what the Bluestacks emulator is or what it does.

OKā€¦Bluestacks is an android emulatorā€¦which means it mimics what your android box does. My thought was to download any iptv player thru it & copy/paste the m3u url into it to see if it workedā€¦just a error free way to insert the url. @TXRon may have a way you can copy/paste it from your email up to your tvā€¦but I donā€™t know how he does that or how complicated it is.

1 Like

if you have a pc, just copy it to a .txt file and put it on a flash drive and open it with xplore or something similar. Double or long click on it and copy, go into the player and paste, rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Gotcha! Yea that has been another frustrating part of the journey. Copy and pasting from email to Shield. I didnt want to ask and make myself seem like an imbecile. :grimacing:

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to give that a try sometimeā€¦that the same way PF used to do it? He explained how but I forgot the details.

1 Like

Its good to keep all your creds in a file in a safe place for quick setup on other boxes. Where is olā€™ Fader?

Havenā€™t heard from him since he popped in for a drive by post several months backā€¦was supposed to be moving from sunny FL to the mountains somewhere. MIA since thenā€¦

2 Likes

I never really figured out how to copy paste from my PC to my shield,
but there is and app for my phone called Shield TV that I am able to copy paste from phone to Tivimate on my shields, then I just get evreything on Tivimate , and do a Backup Data, put the backed up data file in my google drive and copy and paste it to my shield thru google drive onto shield in bedroom or any other device you have Tivimate on, and you donā€™t need to re- http all your m3uā€™s,
Hope that helps anybody,

4 Likes

I suppose every IPTV service is different. For the record, my playlist for TiviMate is ā€œm3u8ā€ and the eg is ā€œxml.gzā€ The extreme codes, which I understand is easier, does not work on my IPTV service. I do know that these links are long and a little mistake, or case sensitive mistakes means it wonā€™t work.

1 Like

Hā€™i TXRon,
Iā€™m 74 nearly 75, and find very hard entering a m3u into my tivimate, as my sight is not as good as it was. So your suggestion of copy/paste really appeals to me. Trouble is, Iā€™m not computer illiterate, but Iā€™m by far no means an expert either. So I would really appreciate it if you could give me a bit more detail, regarding .txt files, Xplore, etc.
I would love to be able to do this, as there some providers I like the look of, but pass them by because they only use m3u, and I just canā€™t be bothered with putting the m3u in about 10 times until I eventually get it right. Many thanks.
Dave.

1 Like

Hi Dave. Itā€™s as simple as coping the urlā€™s etc into a .txt file, putting it on a flash drive, insert flash drive on android device. open it, copy and paste. I also advise against dropping emails in public forums as spammers can grab them up and go to work.

2 Likes

Thanks for that TXRon, and I will certainly take what you said about putting my emails into public forums in the future, never gave it a thought before. thanks for the advice, and help with the copy/paste. Iā€™ve just got to sort out now how to create a .txt file. Iā€™ve never done anything like this before! Anyway, again thanks very much.
Dave.

if you have a computer, you should at least have a program called notepad. I do not have windows and not up on their software now daysā€¦but it used to be called note pad. open it and put the info you want in there, Save it as a .txt file to your desktop. Put that file on a flash drive and move it to the android,ā€¦go from there.

editā€¦it helps if you have a kid around somewhere :rofl:ā€¦ they can accomplish this in about a minuteā€¦ more than they will likely accomplish all day. :grimacing:

Ok TXRon,
Iā€™ve got that. Iā€™m half way there. Now the other thing is, if you donā€™t mind. What is Xplore, and how do I create it? I do appreciate this mate.
Dave.

xplore is a program/app that is my fav. you can find it in the playstore or grab a copy from Troypoint in the RAI.

Ok TXRon,
What do I do with it once Iā€™ve got it?