Livenet no channels on live events

Live in aus use livenet tv to watch live sports mainly aus football, but like the live events which gives several channels to watch the event. That does not work anymore , any fixes?

None. The app was taken over by Amazon and no live events anymore.

It was? LivenetTV is a pirate streaming app. Why would Amazon take it over?

Don’t ask me. On my devices I can only install the Amazon labeled livenettv to install. This from https://livenettv.bz and the Fire TV download.

Ah, I see. That Icon is simply the version of Livenet TV for the firestick (v1.1). It’s not available on the Amazon Appstore.

Having said all that I just checked LivenetTV (and its clone RedboxTV) and nothing is working.
Try TVMOB - most live channels on there are still working

Currently on Redbox TV and it is working, don’t know about live net TV

@Blue1

Hi liveNet sports channels are working, try to clear the app cache Don’t Clear The Data then try again.

Otherwise try to connect to other VPN server it should work.

try swift streamz its pretty good

Many channels may still work, I don’t use it anymore as all those channels are easily found in Playlists I have in TiViMate, and they are much more reliable feeds. I believe the OP was referring to “live” sports which use to be working and could be found as a list, under the hamburger. So you can’t get a listing of live events, the only thing you can do is find the event you want to watch on the internet, take a note of the netwotk that is broadcasting that event, like TSN or ESPN, find the link in the livenettv channels and start it. It’s much easier going to one of the many free sports channels Troy has listed and get a proper live event listing. livenettv is pretty much useless unless of course you love doing all the clicking around.

@Miki

Thanks Miki for your info but I know what he said.
Live Net Sports are available and I’m watching now see img sorry for the img quality. I will continue watching the second half.:+1:

I didn’t like the img so I remove it :joy::joy:

That may be on an Android TV Device. It’s different on a FireTV OS. Although you can see a list of events you cannot connect to or watch an event.

@Miki

I also have this one to

Here to removed the img quality is bad :joy::joy:

@Miki

First one was working but I was kicked out.

The second one was blocked by google play protect I disabled play protect still can’t connect.

It keeps showing no channel available for this event. In the image shows start s in … minutes but for all channels gives the message.

The img quality is very bad I removed :joy::joy:

ahh yes. The “live” event module doesn’t work, just the channels. Thanks for verifying what I’ve been saying.

1 Like

I’ve both the apps and this one two. I was kicked out from the first one. And the second indicated no channels

Both apps? You mean both the Android version and the FireTV version?

@Miki

I don’t use it so often but it says android tv and boxes experimental.

I didn’t like the img so I remove it :joy::joy:

Ya I’ve never used it since Amazon took over the FireTV OS app and eliminated the live sports feeds. Without that function it’s just a bunch of channels and other apps do that better. So I haven’tbused it in months or even had it installed.

Thanks everyone for your help

You’re welcome hope this solved your the problem. :+1: