21 Best Sports Streaming Sites in 2022 (Working & Updated)

This guide will provide you with the Best Free Sports Streaming Sites for all your live viewing needs.

5 Likes

Which ones are Add and Pop-Up free? Nothing worse than multiple tabs and adds opening before you even get to the page the player is active to view the events :sunglasses:

None of the free ones are popup free. On the average you have to click 3-5 times to finally be able to choose a source. Then if you click any HD links you will always get a sign up link. It’s the way of free.

2 Likes

I don’t mind when you get occasional pop-ups that need closed or bypassed. Its the dating, local singles that freak me out :relaxed: The good lady always gives me the side eyes when I protest my innocence and try convincing her I’m trying to watch the football :joy::sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

Hmm. I never get any of those. On all the free sites once I block popups and stop any redirects and pic a source I never get anything but the feeds ads like all free IPTV channels.

1 Like

I mainly use CricFree, but the adds have just got intolerable.

2 Likes

I know. It’s getting worse to. I’m looking for a good legal Sports IPTV service, but that’s not as easy as you’d think.

3 Likes

StreamEast does NOT work with a VPN. It detected both IP Vanish and SurfShark.

I have to turn off my add blocker when I go to a 3rd party sports site to even view them . Before the sports site redirects me to the sporting event it first tells me to turn off my add blocker and untill I do I can’t view the event . Is their a way around this problem ?

Works with my VPN. Proton. But a pretty small selection anyway. Not one I would or do use. I find stream2watch buffstream and FBStreams work the best for me with a server in Dallas.

1 Like