Life after Cinema HD?

Do you know where the AF version is in Unlinked? Thanks!

1 Like

Yep…use code 67664537…Stream It All store…click on & scroll down to Top Movie & TV Shows Apps or do a search for TeaTV…there are 2 versions…choose the 1st one that has an AF at the bottom of the icon…most apps like this have AF or Official at the bottom.

strange just checked again maybe uk is behind

ps turks list is good its in unlinked stream it all

Dude, if you’re gonna cord cut, ya have to be willing to constantly learn new things, and adapt to new ways. There are other ways of downloading movies, and Cinema was hardly the be all/end all. Good luck.

1 Like

@bristle66

Take a look here.

Hi bristle 66. I use Cyberflix, it works really well. Basically same layout as Cinema so easy to work with. After you pick a movie or tv show it gives you the option to “save to storage” or to play. To install it, go to download app and type in the code “76975” and then follow the instructions to install the app. I use Realdebrid on this site, which works real well.
I hope that I have not broken any or rules here by using the name of a program.
Good luck.
Hi again bristle66
I got your reply to me but I cannot answer you because you post has be closed. Maybe someone can let me know how to get back to you,
Thank you

1 Like

Not at all. Program names are just fine. The insider just doesn’t allow the names of IPTV services or naming of copyright material and how to get it. We try not to be “obviously” illegal.

Hi. I’ve played around with Filmplus and ADM but I can’t say I’m impressed. Too clunky for words. There must be a simpler way. I’ll continue looking. But thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi. Many thanks for this. I know I’m showing my ignorance but what do you mean by “go to download app”? I’m a novice at this. Apologies.

Dude, I’m 74 years old. I don’t have time to go back to college to learn how to download a movie for the weekend. Back in the day, we were told that new technology would make life simpler. What happened?

There’s another saying. “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.”, And this is one very old dog. Whatever, let’s agree to differ. By way of background, I holiday a lot in the Scottish Highlands where, frequently, there’s no internet access and, occasionally, no television. Hence the need for a couple of movies on the PC. It’s either that or listen to the wife and drink too much whisky!

1 Like

I totally agree - Filmplus/ADM is very clunky. This is my alternative. I use Real-debrid to get lots of excellent links. I generally use Stremio because I agree with Miki that this is one of the very best apps, but I also use Kodi/Crewe. With this method it doesn’t matter which streaming app you use providing it can use RD. I select a video and start to play it and then stop it after a few seconds. I then go into my Real-debrid account, usually on my Mac or iPad but it can be any device including your KM6 and select ‘my downloads’ in the download tab. You need to use a browser that allows downloads for this. This shows a list of all RD links of videos you have at least started to play. You can then click the download button for the video you want.
This worked for me because I put videos on my iPad which was good for long flights (pre-pandemic!) but if I wanted one on my Firestick I could just file transfer it over the network, but you wouldn’t have to do that if you did everything on your KM6.
This sounds a bit clunky too but once you save your RD login credential the first time you log in it is reasonably slick, at least for occasional use.

2 Likes

That’s a bit of an overstatement…college not necessary, by any means; and ageism. I know plenty of people over 74 who have no problem adapting. They’ve done it their whole lives. But, I guess you know best what your limitations are.

2 Likes

Regardless of your age you are going to need to adapt in this space. Sources come and sources go. Many have posted download Alternatives if that’s what you must do. I suggest trying a few of these solutions… You can download shows and movies from KODI that you can then watch offline. No internet needed. Good luck

1 Like

I don’t think this is an age issue. Every person has excellent knowledge, but this must first be discovered by the person himself.

Obviously the technology is developing so fast that some can’t keep up with it, this is a known problem, to solve this is to follow Step by Step is the best solution.

To go back to this topic and the best solution for it is TP manual for the best Cinema HD alternative.
Cinema HD Alternative

1 Like

I’m still testing various apps and found that the vast majority allow you the option to download movies you’re watching. I found that ES allows you to see those downloads, but I haven’t had the time to watch a 2hr movie and let it download to see then how I access it to watch at my leisure. If you have time perhaps you can give it a go. I did start one in Stremio using the ES options and it was downloading, but again, I didn’t have time to see how to access it after it was done. Sorry, just very busy troubleshooting and fixing customers 4K MAX sticks.

Hey , we are just trying to help the OP but he keeps saying things like “you can’t teach an Old dog new tricks” meaning he doesn’t seem open to alternatives which in this Hobby usually doesn’t work. So just sending him back to a TP Manual doesn’t appear to be a solution.

anyway I’m done in this thread it is going around and around and around. There’s been plenty of solutions offered

3 Likes

@bristle66

If you arent willing to learn anything or try alternatives, i will close the thread. You have so many options and these lovely people ate helping you. Pm me if you need topic reopned. Seems you got all the info available.

4 Likes