Life after Cinema HD?

Many thanks. I’ll try that.

1 Like

@bristle66 clearly states he is downloading for occasional holiday viewing. Is he on holiday where there is no internet, or low data caps, or staying in a motel or with a relative that has low data caps. The list is long why you might download, but perhaps you know another way? @bristle66 asked for help with an occasional download. This is his first post and we can do better.

2 Likes

Lucky you. The plug was pulled on my app this morning.

2 Likes

I haven’t given up. 2 out of the 4 ES options that appear in Stremio do work but I have no idea what to do with it, I have tested both TeaTV and Filmplus, both of which do downloads but I have no idea where they are downloading to, neither show ES options although as the other member noted ADM is an option in mine as well but I have no idea what it is and didn’t even know I had it. lol. But still no app that integrates ES into it’s options so far. I will keep testing and learning and see if I find anything for you.

1 Like

You’re a star! Feel free to have a tea break.

1 Like

An alternative, if you want to save movies on a PC or NAS is to install Stremio on your computer, play a movie, right click on the video, and download it to your PC or NAS. Then play them back on Kodi on the firestick. I’ve pretty much stopped torrenting (Pirate Bay and QbitTorrent) since I started doing this.

2 Likes

which is exactly why I suggested KODI. If you Download a show or Movie you don’t need the internet. Just a player like VLC or Windows Media. I used to do this back in the old days when I’d take flights that had no wifi. I’d download and watch on my pc or ipad.

2 Likes

I am not sure why KODI frightens you. I find it the easiest way to watch movies and tv shows. I am not a super technical person either, but I can work most software on a computer, record and mix my own compositions on a mixing board, etc. It is just a matter of getting familiar with whatever software you are attempting to use. As a musician of many years, an old saying comes to mind which has practical application to almost anything in life. “Practice makes perfect” I am the opposite of you in the respect that I won’t download movies and shows for later viewing. I can access whatever I want to watch at any time on Kodi. To each his own. Everyone is different and whatever works for an individual might not work for another. Hope you get everything working the way you want it.

Hi I just downloaded TeaTV again. I had tried using them several times but got frustrated with the game pop ups. Do you know how I can disable the game pop ups that seem to appear after doing a search

1 Like

Hey @Bailey You need to get the ad free version…what is your 3rd party app download vehicle of choice? Do you use Unlinked?

Note: They are usually labeled…AF

Do you know where the AF version is in Unlinked? Thanks!

1 Like

Yep…use code 67664537…Stream It All store…click on & scroll down to Top Movie & TV Shows Apps or do a search for TeaTV…there are 2 versions…choose the 1st one that has an AF at the bottom of the icon…most apps like this have AF or Official at the bottom.

strange just checked again maybe uk is behind

ps turks list is good its in unlinked stream it all

Dude, if you’re gonna cord cut, ya have to be willing to constantly learn new things, and adapt to new ways. There are other ways of downloading movies, and Cinema was hardly the be all/end all. Good luck.

1 Like

@bristle66

Take a look here.

Hi bristle 66. I use Cyberflix, it works really well. Basically same layout as Cinema so easy to work with. After you pick a movie or tv show it gives you the option to “save to storage” or to play. To install it, go to download app and type in the code “76975” and then follow the instructions to install the app. I use Realdebrid on this site, which works real well.
I hope that I have not broken any or rules here by using the name of a program.
Good luck.
Hi again bristle66
I got your reply to me but I cannot answer you because you post has be closed. Maybe someone can let me know how to get back to you,
Thank you

1 Like

Not at all. Program names are just fine. The insider just doesn’t allow the names of IPTV services or naming of copyright material and how to get it. We try not to be “obviously” illegal.

Hi. I’ve played around with Filmplus and ADM but I can’t say I’m impressed. Too clunky for words. There must be a simpler way. I’ll continue looking. But thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi. Many thanks for this. I know I’m showing my ignorance but what do you mean by “go to download app”? I’m a novice at this. Apologies.