Kodi with vlc/buffering with Crew Addon

If you have fire tv player installed, does Vlc over write when using with the crew. Or do have to default it which if so I can’t find. Also anybody having issues with the crew buffering last two nites using real debrid. Thanx

1 Like

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

When using kodi, use there native player. No need for vlc. To use vlc you have to manually select it within crew.

Possible there was a real-debrd issue. Real-debrid made this post on Twitter------

3 Likes

Have done it all. Never had a problem til after the resolver issued was fixed. Uninstalled crew, re installed now I have the problem. Re authorized debrid. Etc etc.

1 Like

Well, based on the current post above RD may have had some issues.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

1 Like

I’ve tried everything TP, even the crew wizard for tweaking cache. I’ve re done everything again this morning , I’ve put Vlc on there but not defaulted, so it’s using evidently the crew player. I’ll see what happens tonite

The crew player is kodi, kodis player. I don’t think your buffering is relayed to kodi or your player.

You didnt try everything.

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

Lots of variables. Do a speed test vpn on and off

Done it all, the one thing I notice is when it stops. , pause it , wait 5 seconds, or fast forward couple seconds and it fine. It has done this before a long time ago the isl was going in and out. As soon as it does this I check with speed test on phone to make sure it’s up. Download speed is 87 mbps vpn on, as discussed using analyti only 1upload

if you are on a router try changing dns servers if possible. Might help

Yea thanx , I did that after reinstall this morning.