Kodi + Real Debrid

After 4 or 5 tries, I finally got Kodi installed and working. Nobody laugh !!! for me that is a great accomplishment. I wanted to try the Dynasty app Troy was talking about. I could not get the19.4 version to work. Is I tried the other versions. I ended up going back to the version 4 install. This time it went smoothly. I even managed to get Real Debrid working for the 1st time ever. I settled down to watch some programs, and my joy went down the toilet. Every thing I tried to watch you buffer every 3 or 4 seconds. I hope there is a fix for this issue.

1 Like

If you got Real Debrid installed and authorized you should have gotten all sorts of feeds with the RD designation There all cached so should be no buffering if working right. Settings in the app your using make sure your source is real debrid. and you’ll probably want source select checked so you can choose your desired feed. hope this helps.

2 Likes

I have Real Debrid authorized along with Dynasty. Debrid 1 click movies is the only thing I see that says Debrid only. I don’t understand. I thought I would see a bunch of movie and sports channels etc: the would have Real Debrid written next to them.

1 Like

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

2 Likes

This is getting to be a real pain. I have used Troys instruction 5 or 6 times in order to install Dynasty and The Crew on my Kodi install. That was ok. Then I got the $4 a month version of Real Debrid. I followed Troys instructions again for what seems like 100 times. Its driving me crazy. What really bugs me is every time I need to go online to get into my Debrid account I have to create a new username and password. Plus, Troy used Night of the Living Dead as an example. Then I get totally lost. I can’t even find the movie to see if it works for me. I hate to give up, but I don’t know what to do.

I have no clue why you would have to make a new username and password, that would defeat the purpose for paying for premium RD. Your payment gets applied to a specific username, so use the one you paid for. If you are having issues with Kodi, why not use a simple streaming app like Film Plus or another like that. Authorize real debrid in it, and you should be finding good quality sources for the movies you are trying to watch.

2 Likes

Thank you for the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.