Kodi Not Working with Popular Addons November 2023

Ok, I finally got Seren to install. But unfortunately after I watch an episode and try to play the next episode I get stuttering audio. Just like Fen. Same with movies. I was hoping these were the answer to my Crew issues, but no. I have to go back to my homepage clear Kodi cache, force stop, then go back in to play next episode or different movie. This has all happened starting on Nov. 13.

Hmmmm. Something is not right on your end. There is a known issue with IMDB affecting some of the menus across most Addons but this is not affecting watching individual shows and movies. Iā€™ve been watching shows/movies on The Crew every day with Real Debrid without any problems.

1 Like

What version of Kodi are you running. Iā€™m using 20.2. As I said before, my buddy is running 20.0 and has had no issues at all. And I am his firestick mentorā€‹:woozy_face::rofl:

1 Like

20.2 on ONN 4K Box using The Crew and 9 Lives with Real Debrid . I add all my Shows/Movies vĆ­a Trakt TV and zero issues for at least 6 months. The IMDB issues not affecting me as I donā€™t need to use the menus that donā€™t work

Well thatā€™s good. I just reloaded Crew, and I can access tv show through networks. But unfortunately I chose a stream that wasnā€™t in English so I went back and chose another and just like Fen and Seren I get stuttering audio. I wish I knew what IMDb has to do with it. Arrgghh

IMDB has absolutely nothing to do with stuttering audio. That must be on your end. A lot of the menus in the KODI addons are tied to IMDB but that is not affecting the sources or the audio.

I just checked and confirmed that the Crew is not working correctly. But checked Fen and it seems to be working fine. So maybe a scraper issue?

Iā€™m still running 20.0 with Serenā€¦I have older version of Cinema. Between the 2 I can watch most anything. Iā€™d say about 98% of the time I get what I want but that 2% bugs me when itā€™s a series that Iā€™ve been watching but canā€™t get streams for

But Iā€™m not paying for big cable to rip me off either

Yes cinema works fine. And yes I know idmb has nothing to do with audio, just the crew issue with categories not working. Iā€™ve havenā€™t changed a thing in about 4 years with my audio settings. Stumped

I donā€™t know why so many are having issues with The Crew. It sure as Hell is working correctly. Hereā€™s a shot of the streams loading for a popular TV show that starts with Bill and ends with ns. Plenty of 4K and 1080P Real Debrid streams and no problem with playback. Issue with The Crew is on your end.

1 Like

Iā€™m using firestick 4k max

I just tried again and no-go. I have Kodi set up for auto updates on my addons. And when I open Kodi, the Crew issues pop-ups (small flags in the upper right corner) saying that updates have been checked.

Kinda odd but not that much of an issue for me as Fen is what I typically use anyway. Itā€™s strange that some folks have the issue and other donā€™t.

Well, it is for you (although 1 free link isnā€™t particularly impressive). Some people clearly are having issues and Iā€™m sure weā€™ll eventually figure out why.

1 Like

LOL have you been hiding under a rock? Nobody is claiming Free links work with The Crew. And they havenā€™t for a long time. Gotta pay a few cents for a Debrid sub. This is one of the most talked about things with KODI. Gotta have RD Lololololl :rofl:

2 Likes

Errā€¦ yes, I know that.

Well just fyi, I went back to Kodi 20.0, loaded Fen again and now no audio issues at all. :grin:

Wow thatā€™s an interesting one but glad it worked

Only took 6 days!!:rofl: Thanks!!

My crew add-on new episodes was not working found it further down the list o calender hope this helps

is there still no word on imdb,still canā€™t watch several add ons PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED