Kodi Fork 21 Omega by TROYPOINT - Run Multiple Kodi Apps

Originally published at: Kodi Fork 21 Omega by TROYPOINT - Run Multiple Kodi Apps

The following tutorial will show you How to Install a Kodi Fork on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV. By installing the TROYPOINT Kodi Fork you can have multiple versions of Kodi on any device at one time. This is a great way to keep your preferred Kodi setup on one version and test addons,…

1 Like

Hi all

I had a search for this but cant see anything here

Is there a fork for Kodi 21 omega, i had a look on TROYPOINT toolbox but no fork for it only up to kodi 20.5 fork.

I like to have a couple of Kodi builds as my wife doesn’t like the change as she gets used to 1 then i start changing things, will end up getting a divorced if im not careful lol

i have looked also and haven’t seen it yet but it normally takes about a couple of weeks after the kodi update

1 Like

Nice 1, thanks for the reply, just need to be patient :+1:

Put 182785 in downloader, that’s for the funs fork.
Funs repo preinstalled also.

1 Like

I’ve found that the 21. build takes a serious amount of memory on a 8gb firestick, and causes a lot of crashing, so I am staying with the 20.5 build, .

1 Like

I’m usojg a firecube. So more memory and thebl firestick i have a 64gb usb with an Otg, dont think it will give me any problems, will also be puttingbit in my nvidea shield.

Here’s a 21 Fork that will take you to a Build Wizard where you can install a number of Builds. This is from the Grindhouse Dev and I’ve been using their Builds for more than 5 years now.

4 Likes

Thanks Markx :+1:

1 Like

Anyone in need of a fork … just go over to internet archive and do a search … there is a repository with over 50

Downloader kodi . Tv

Hello Troy et al… thank you for making this fork available for the new v21 Omega of Kodi. I went to the toolbox to download it, and found as in other previous forks, the file size is much larger (100MB), than the actual v21 downloaded from Kodi direct (67.4MB). Why the big difference in file size? Screenshot attached.

Thanks for the 21 Fork, enabled me to try before overwriting my 20.5 installation. Pleased to see the confluence skin BUT Xmas Fido, my go to Christmas movie addon does not run properly on 21 Omega, will stick with Nexus for now.