Kodi build urls not working

I am unable to install either the superman or diggz xenon builds. The superman build stops when trying to install from the cman repository. The diggz xenon url wont add the file source. These seem to be recent occurences. Anyone else running into these problems?

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

I am having the same problem. Trying in vain to add Xenon to my xtra install made form the Toolbox. It will not accept the source that’s posted for the latest Xenon install.

2 Likes

I thought it was just me. I’m stuck installing Onyx because Kodi can’t connect with Cman repository.

2 Likes

This is not useful when there is a RECENT, ONGOING PROBLEM with the instructions for installing a build on the troypoint website.

1 Like

It is useful as the on going issues are fixable. Thanks.

That’s very good news. Please point us to the NEW installation instructions that avoid the 2 current roadblocks.

Or, if you can’t find such updates, please followup on your statement that the “issues are fixable”. I would assume you know HOW since you are a saying exactly that as our Moderator.

We would very much appreciate it since the same failures persist today, May 29, 12:19 PM.

1 Like