Kodi 21 Omega - Details, Features, & Download Links

Yep, it did.

1 Like

Look up Troypoint Toolbox.

Thereā€™s a link to Kodi 20 RD. Click on that.

Anyone know if when stable version of Kodi 21 comes out the 20.5 version will update without losing current add-ons/builds or will you have to download 21 and start over.Am about to start over with new build on 20.5 and would hate to have to start all over again in a few weeks/months once I get it how I want.Seems like it updated from like 20.1 to 20.5 with no problem but donā€™t know about all new version.

normaly when you load new kodi it just updates and all apps are still there not sure if its the same if you have a build installed

The build i use does have it set up to automatically save your debrid, trakt, Favorites, weather and a few others when you upgrade the build or Kodi.

I upgraded to 21RC2 from 20.5 and my build carried over with no issues.

Just remember, not all addons may be compatible with the newest kodi right away. Especially since its not a stable version yet.

Just to add some more on this topic, I noticed today on the 21 version if you try to install fentastic skin , it doesnā€™t show up in the ivarbrandt repo.

Diggz wizard only gives me a kids program to install . No Omega no Xenon no nothing other the kids repo when using the new url address. Is there a fix for this?

You need to update kodi to 21 RC2 to get their omega wizard. The other build are there.

Sorry as of right now the Chef Omega Wizard is only offering Diggz Xenon 2 ver 1.1 and cg Mec 5.4. The other builds were there but have been taken down. Hopefully for an update.

Xenon 2 is a little different from xenon plus but you get most if not all of the same content. Just a different look.

Kodi 21 now stable

Hereā€™s the change log

3 Likes

Confluence is gone from stable Kodi 21 omega. Somebody needs to do a mod version and bring it back.

Fentastic skin from ivarbrandt repo not compatible with new update either.

tried it confuence skin gone deleteted it gone back to 20.5
giphy (1)

3 Likes

Yeah it was a rumor that we were hoping was wrong. I saw an article that said Estouchy was being removed instead. Maybe both were.

I think i read that this happened before and they wound up bringing it back. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I am using 21 RC2 with Diggz Plus 2.4 (no longer available) which i believe uses Xonfluence. Their modified version if Confluence. Edit: Xenon is the Diggz MOD of Confluence.

If i update to stable 21 i wont be able to use the build anymore? Or will it transfer over but
have issues?

Im kind of still holding out hope Confluence makes an appearance in 21 and dont want to lose this build either.

This version of Confluence works for Kodi 21:
https://github.com/Hitcher/skin.confluence/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

4 Likes

Try this, it works:
https://github.com/Hitcher/skin.confluence/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

Donā€™t listen to @PapaS , thereā€™s already a fix for the Fentastic skin.

1 Like

I think im answering my own questionā€¦:thinking:

For Diggz Builds, Xenon2 is a new version of Xenon which is a modified version of Confluence. So even though the original Confluence isnā€™t available to modify for K21 the skin still influenced the Xenon2 skin.

So the Xenon2 skin looks different from Xenon1. It has different Fonts and Icons etc but it is still using the same user friendly experience.

I am hopeful that the developers will tweak the skin as needed in the future.

I think that made sense. Lol