KODI 20 with THE CREW = loads no good links

Avid Kodi user with real debrid here and all is working fine.

There is nothing wrong with The Crew.

I would suggest sticking with cached torrents instead of hoster results, as they are much more reliable.

Yes the addon will skip over many unreliable hoster links but some still work fine.

Matteos

I’m a neophyte.

First I added Kodi.

Then I added The Crew
Then I added RD

I am unsure what you’re saying about torrent.

On the page where I enable RD, there is a toggle switch for TORRENT. Are you saying this needs to be ENABLED or DISABLED?

MarkxG

Do you use Kodi 20 with RD and you do not use Crew? What are you using in lieu of THE CREW?

Do you enable TORRENT on the Kodi 20 app?

1 Like

I use KODI 20.1 + RD and use both The Crew and 9Lives Addons mostly 9Lives as of late. I have a Build and I also have the Troypoint Fork installed

If you want to maximize results then both hoster links and cached torrents should be enabled when setting up real debrid and the resolver the addon is using.

1 Like
5 Likes

Thanks, I love these Kodi tutorials.

2 Likes

I have had the same problem. Reset the whole fire stick. I’ve done 3 different builds with different add ons. Some will show links then say no links. Some will show I think it’s the cshare link but it plays older episodes. I’m at a loss too.

1 Like

Crew works just fine. So does Real Debrid. I find hundreds of premium links every movie I search.

2 Likes

Problem is on your end The Crew is working perfect. Delete everything on the Firestick and start over. Still not working? Buy a $20 4K ONN Box, throw stick in rubbish

MarkX

I am not sure if we are saying some similar.

I only downloaded Cinema, The Crew, Kodi, Downloader. I removed RD because that was trashed from day 1.

I have a VPN downloaded as well.

Subscriptions to any service are downloaded to the tv not the Firestick.

I purchased Firesticks for all the TVs.

Getting Onn will move the problem. Within 8to12 months, Onn will have the same issues.

How are you “deleting” everything off the FS? Do you mean uninstall?

Just out of curiosity, are you using a VPN that’s compatible with Real-debrid? Because it’s pulled tons of links on over 30 different addons for years flawlessly for me.

“I removed RD because that was trashed from day 1” Okay I really don’t understand what you are saying or meaning to say with this. But NOT having RD or some other premium debrid service is your first issue here if you are using KODI.

1 Like

Had the same issue. Re-authorized Read Debrid and all works fine now.

MarkX,

I installed RD. It caps out at 100 links. It would pull in torrent links that were magenta colored. Non RD links are in neon green.

I clicked several RD links. None worked.

This is why I say RD was trash from the beginning. It pulls links—free and not free—but the links did not work. Maybe I needed to go through all 100 links, but seriously? Not something I’m willing to entertain for every single query.

I took someone’s advice yesterday— advice from this blog—and onstream has worked like a charm.

Prior to trying RD, I was easily able to get good links, albeit 720 p, with Kodi. I receive Troy’s newsletters—and decided, “let’s try this.”

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. If maybe the VPN is interfering.

I decided to try the blog to see if there are resources.

I haven’t been using FS long—maybe a year.

I’m glad you’re doing well with RD & Kodi.

Rkujay

What do you mean you’ve re-authorized RD?

I would highly suggest watching the video Jayhawks659 posted above.

He does a great job of explaining RD and how to set it up using The Crew in Kodi.

Based on what you have said here, I am guessing that you only have torrents enabled through the resolver. While these links will potentially work, if you want something with far less hassle than you need to enable “cached torrents” only. Make sure this is also selected in the settings menu.

Again the video posted by Jayhawks does a tremendous job of explaining the process. I think he goes into detail of this specific task at around the 38:45 mark.

1 Like

Okay after reading your reply I’m pretty sure you have not authorized RD. Sure you may have an active RD subscription but if it’s not authorized in your build/addon it’s not going to work. There is nothing linking your RD to KODI.

As others have said I’d recommend watching Jayhawk’s detailed video especially around the 41 minute mark where he talks about Real Debrid

MarkX

Do you have a subscription to real - debrid?

PapaS

I use a VPN that Troy from TroyPoint endorses, if that’s the ?.

RD was downloading PAID and FREE links.

I definitely am not subscribing. Subscription based has got hot water written all over it. No credit card information from me. I don’t know who owns these apps, etc.

1 Like